Sanji x Male reader (Very short)

Sanji and M/n were always close, the minute M/n arrived on the ship Sanji was interested in him. Days would go by and the two of them get even closer to each other until it turns to dating.

What caught Sanji's eyes was M/n's personality and big heart which dragged him towards M/n. The proposal was rather a disaster since M/n declined Sanji's offer to follow him to somewhere hidden from the crew. There wasn't much planning for the wedding since they just wanted to be together.

Nami gathered the crew expect for the couple to put up decorations for the wedding although they weren't really decorations just some flowers and lights Franky made.

"I wonder what they're up too." M/n questions.

"They locked us in the kitchen so something important but as long as I'm trapped with you I don't care!~" Sanji smiles.

Nami unlocks the door: "Put on these clothes and wait here until I come back." She hands M/n and Sanji the suits.

M/n wears a black and red suit while Sanji wears a black and white suit.

"You look handsome, Sanji." M/n looks him up and down.

"Thank you, you look handsome as well." Sanji replies.

The two exchange looks before a quick kiss is shared.

"Wanna help me make a snack?" Sanji ask.

M/n nods and follows him to the counter.

The two of them make a small pastry with coffee and share it. Nami comes back in and drags the two of them outside where they could see lights and beautiful flowers surrounding the ship.

"I know this isn't the best place to have a wedding on but I tried my best to get these idiots working on it." Nami says.

Everyone was dressed in dresses and suits.

"Thank you guys." M/n smiles.

M/n grabs Sanji's hand and guides him to the others where a mini aisle was created for them to walk down on.

"I have no patience so let's do this now." M/n takes Sanji's hand in his. Sanji nods, agreeing.

The two of them walk down the aisle where Franky is crying, luffy is whining for meat and Zoro is falling  asleep. 

Once they make it towards the end, they face each other where Brook will make them official and send them off to start their lives.

"We are gathered here today....."

As the ceremony stared M/n grew bored so he grabbed Sanji's waist and kissed him.

"You may kiss the groom I guess."

"It's a little too late for that Brook." Zoro says.

"I'm so happy for you two, Superrr!" Franky exclaims  as tears roll down his face with Robin ignoring him. Usopp and chopper jump up and down in excitement.

"I love you M/n."

"I love you Sanji."

The two exchange rings and walk down the aisle into the kitchen where Sanji would make dinner for the crew. The one thing that wasn't planned properly or even though about to much.