𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

The Red hair pirates, one of the most infamous pirates that exist. After a day of adventure, the crew would let loose and have a party. Shanks, the captain, was known for being a emperor. But now he was also known for being in a relationship with one of Rogers crew mates, m/n. Nobody anticipated that these two would even get to together because they never knew that they were on the same crew until m/n revealed it.

When they first met, shanks was in his 20s going overseas when he comes across a small town. Shanks decides that the crew should stock up on supplies and booze. That's when he comes across m/n who was roaming the streets. Shanks knew this was m/n because of the mark on his face, a star. It was actually a birthmark which people didn't believe. Shanks was with Beckman on his way to a nerby bar to have a feast so of course he needed some alcohol.

"Hello! Welcome to the-" M/n's eyes widen at the man before him.

"Shanks?!" M/n yells. Shanks tilts his head at this.

"Do I know you?" Shanks asks.

"It's me m/n remember?" To show that it was him he pushes his hair back, showing him the mark on his face.

"M/n!" Shanks says practically jumping onto you.

"Oh, your sharp eyed  shooter m/n." Beckman says causally. Shanks behavior was ignored by him since shanks always acted like this.

"And your Beckman, shanks right hand man." M/n replies back.

The position that m/n was in made him a bit uncomfortable since m/n practically towered over shanks. M/n was 6"5 making him 4 inches taller than shanks. M/n legs were spread out awkwardly and his arms were underneath shanks legs. Shanks snuggles into m/n's neck while m/n pats his head.

"It's been a while m/n, I've gotta admit you look handsome." Shanks confesses.

"You've gotten taller." Shanks adds on.

"You still annoying as ever?" M/n asks.

"Yes, very much." Beckman replies for shanks. M/n laughs. M/n moves himself away from shanks and makes a beer.

Beckman and shanks settle down inside the bar. M/n and shanks catch up after years of not talking to each other. It was like Beckman was never there but he also got to ask questions about m/n's personal life at some point in the conversation. Beckman had to step into the conversation because shanks was trying to recruit m/n into his crew since he needed a strong man to back him up. That wasn't the actual reason.

Beckman had to scold shanks for blatantly asking someone to join the crew. M/n sweat dropped at the scene before him.

"But I want m/n to joinnn." Shanks whines.

"He doesn't have to join if he doesn't want to." Beckman groans.

"M/n join my crew." Shanks pleas. For the next 10 minutes shanks goes on a rant on how he can use a strong man like m/n and he could use the company.

"Ok ok ok, I'll join your crew." M/n sighs.

"Great! Can we have some of your supply?"

"You could have all of it."
—————————————————————————
M/n shares what he's been doing all these years and his personal life. Shanks also shares what he's been doing while Beckman smokes a cigarette.

"Are you dating someone~" shanks says playfully.

"No, the last time I dated someone they held me captive." M/n shrugs.

"Honestly, I don't blame them. I would want to keep you all to myself." Shanks says.

"Oh really, then why don't you?" M/n smirks.

"Maybe I will." Shanks smirks back.

"Captain we should get back to the crew." Beckman suggest.

"Okay but what about the sake and m/n." Shanks says.

"I'll catch up with you and bring the sake." M/n says. Shanks was going to say something else but before he could m/n pushes him outside.

"Shanks go with Beckman to your crew." M/n insists.

M/n packs up the sake bottles and grabs the money from inside the safe he had his away. Meanwhile shanks talks Beckman's ear off. M/n writes a note saying "Bar is no longer available so don't bother going in" He Makes his way to red hair pirates ship. Shanks introduces m/n to the crew which was a shock to them since they didn't think a man like m/n would agree.

For now, m/n would have to share a room since they weren't any rooms currently available. M/n chose to stay with shanks not caring about the fact that they were gonna sleep in the same bed.

"Let's celebrate!" Shanks says chugging  the sake m/n put out. The crew cheers in triumph while m/n just dozed off.

"M/n have something to dink." Shanks mumbles a blush coating his drunk face.

"No thanks." M/n shakes his head.

"Aww~your no fun." Shanks says side hugging m/n.

Hours pass by and the crew was still drinking. M/n has been trying to get shanks to go to bed but he ends up carrying shanks in his arms. The two make it to their now shared room and m/n sets shanks down into the bed.

"I love you m/n always have." M/n freezes for a second thinking was he hearing him correctly.

"Shanks, your drunk." M/n rolls his eyes.

Shanks pulls m/n on top of him and gives him a quick his on the lips.

"I mean it." Shanks says before going to sleep. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as m/n thought. M/n gives shanks a kiss on the cheek before going to sleep.

"I love you too." M/n replies back.