𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣i 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Sanji, the crews pervert and cook. M/n the crews brains and brawn's. Surprisingly Sanji has a newfound respect for m/n. Sanji always thought that women were more superior than men but m/n wasn't like them. M/n was nice to everyone, funny and fun to be around. Sanji just couldn't get this fluttering feeling out of his chest. Wait, does he have feelings for m/n?

To be honest, if m/n wanted to he could get any girl or guy wrapped around his finger because god he was handsome. Sanji instantly fell for his charm and good looks. To describe their relationship they were best friends that had potential to be even more.

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

Sanji was making a snack for the crew after a long day of fighting or was it to cheer up Nami and Robin?  Actually no, he wanted to make something for m/n his best friend.

"M/n here, have a snack."Sanji offers.

"Oh! Thanks Sanji." M/n took the bowl, hand brushing against Sanji's.

Sanji's heart couldn't help but skip a beat. He just shook his head running off to his beloved Nami and Robi-Chan. M/n just ignoring his best friends antics going back to enjoying his snack.

However, as the crew went on more journeys m/n started to realize that his best friend was acting strange. Whenever M/n would smile at Sanji, Sanji freezes, whenever he hugs Sanji, sanji runs away and when he tried to help Sanji could he would get turned down.

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

"What are you doing to me m/n." I mutter.

"What do you mean?" I flinch at the sound of m/n's voice.

"N-nothing." I said nervously turning to face m/n.

I watch as m/n gets closer, "sanji are you ok? You've been acting strange." M/n asks.

"Yea I just need some sleep." I lie,making my way to my room.

I feel m/n grab my hand and drags me toward the counter.

"Sanji, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing." I say turning my head.

"Sanji, why won't you talk to me?"

"I'm not ready." I say pushing m/m lightly, running back to my room.

𝐌/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯/𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:

Did I do something wrong?

Maybe I should just leave him alone for today.

I decide to take a nice shower and then take a short nap.

𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫: Still m/n pov

I lay in on my bed still wondering wether I should confront him or leave him alone but my thoughts are interrupted by a knock. I look up and see Sanji.

"M/n I'm sorry, I've been acting like this because I...I have been feelings things I've never felt ." Sanji confesses.

"Do you like me, more than a friend?" Sanji starts getting red in the face.

"Maybe, I'm not too sure." Sanji replies.

I get off my bed and make my way towards a reddened sanji.

"Then let me help you." I say before I take him into a passionate kiss. Sanji stands completely still. I start to realize and pull back from him.

"Sanji, I'm really sorry I understand if you don't wanna talk anymore. " I say sadly.

"I like you." Sanji says in a heart beat.

"I like you too." I blush.

Sanji grabs me by the collar and pulls me into another kiss. I instantly close me eyes pulling Sanji closer. I make the kiss deeper causing Sanji to have a nosebleed. I quickly use my sleeve to wipe the blood of him.

"Sorry, I got blood over you." Sanji blushes.

"It's ok, so are we a thing now?" I ask.

"I guess so, my love." Sanji says.

...
...
...

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean- "

"It's ok, I love you Sanji my beloved boyfriend." I smile. Sanji freezes and ends up having another nosebleed.

"I love you too, my handsome boyfriend!" Sanji says with hearts in my eyes.

The end.