Whitebeard X Male reader

Credits: @crismonshadow487

First growing up you didn't have a father figure to influence you and support you but you had to be a father figure now that you had a family by your side.

First introducing you wasn't as challenging as you'd thought it would be but surprisingly everyone was welcoming about your arrival and was curious to know how you and Whitebeard met.

You were able to become closer friends with Ace especially after he found out about your ability to create and destroy anything you want. Also your hand made guns and telekinesis.

"Newgate, you know you need to take care of yourself." M/n says as he looks at his husband with a raised brow.

"I'd rather die a faithful death then being hooked up onto a whole bunch of useless crap."Newgate retorts.

M/n only nods his head and sits next to the bed by Newgate, not murmuring a single word. Silence echoed through the room before M/n begins again.

"Do you remember when we made a promise that we wouldn't die and if we did we'd die together?" M/n looks towards the wall only with a neutral expression on his face.

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲:

"Never leave me Newgate. We don't die unless we die together, promise me that."

"I oath to you that I will never leave, we die together."

Newgate puts a hand on M/n's shoulder, leaning into his warmth and embrace. M/n wraps his arm around Newgate in comfort. M/n uses his powers to open the door to their shared bedroom which only to the two's reconnaissance the crew bunched up together listening to the conversation.

"So how long were you guys listening to our conversation?" M/n tilts his head at the group standing there with a surprise look on their faces.

"Well you two were taking awhile to come join us for dinner so we were just wondering what happened to you." Ace looks at the floor while rubbing his head.

M/n loosens his arm from around  Whitebeard and walks in front of ace with his arms crossed. Seeing this the rest of the crew quickly walked away knowing that there fellow crewmate might not make it out alive.

"Ace, if you wanted to be nosy you could've at least came up with a better way of doing it." M/n shakes his head.

"Wait what?" Ace looks at M/n with a surprised expression on his face.

"M/n, why don't we join them for dinner?" Whitebeard suggest before taking off the monitor that was on his arms.

"We'll be on our way there in a minute." M/m says before gently pushing ace out the room.

"Before we go I just wanna say that I never got to thank you for saving me when I was in a rough state." M/n looks at Whitebeard with a smile.

The smile Whitebeard always known and loved.

"Your the love of my life, I'd do anything for you." Whitebeard replies back with just as much emotion.

The two share a quick kiss before walking to their family.

"Finally-Yoi, you to decided to join us." Marco announces.

"Are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna eat?" M/b looks at the two with a piece of meat already in his hand.

"Let's feast!" Marco exclaims.

M/n sits next to Whitebeard and Marco with a large plate of food in his hand.

"M/n do you wanna train with me after dinner?" Ace comes up to him with food all over his face.

"As long as you're not gonna fall asleep like last time." M/n laughs.

Marco and half of the crew leave the room suddenly without a word. Ace grabs M/n's arm and forces him to get up to follow him.

"Ace I'm not done yet." M/nuffles, a piece of meat still in his hand. M/n stops following Ace and stops in the middle of the deck. To his surprise the crew was gathered together in single file.

The deck filled with large gifts and small flowers  surrounding the ships railings. His husband, Whitebeard sitting down in the front of the ship holding out his hand to him. 

"You are a part of this family and we'd thought we'd show our gratitude toward you." Marco smiles.

"Thank you guys, love you knew about this?" M/n looks at Whitebeard in amazement.

"Yes, you're just as important as anyone here and I love you." Whitebeard responds with a light laugh.

M/n takes his spot next to Whitebeard and takes his hand in his.

"Well open the gifts, I know you'll like it especially M/n." Izou winks.

M/n opens a larger gift that has a high quality gun from Wano. Embroidered with a dragon on the side of it, sea stone bullets already put in.

"Thank you Izou." M/n grins.

"You're welcome even though you have an interesting taste in clothes we can come to an agreement about weapons." Izou replies back with a smile.

M/n opens all his gifts that had guns, clothes and swords in them, all with rare designs and deeper meanings. However, Whitebeard's present would be the one that hit hard.

"This is my gift to you, my dear." Whitebeard hands M/n a small well sealed gift.

M/n opens it only to see a picture of the two of them when they got married by the waterfall at M/n's home town. M/n tears up slightly without realizing it.

The crew heads back to their rooms leaving the two to reconcile with each other.

"That's my cue to leave, good night  dads-Yoi." Marco waves, taking his leave.

Whitebeard hugs M/n tightly and kisses him gently. M/n responds back with just as much love  continuing to let his tears fall down his face.

"Thank you so much, my love." M/n sniffles.

"I will always be here, I'm never leaving you. I love you M/n." Newgate says.

"I love you too, love of my life." M/n replies back before kissing Newgate again.

The two share the evening together not knowing that some of the crew was listening in, others crying.