Brook x muscian male reader

Song: Rising angels (Song created by reader)

You two always had a compatible relationship even before dating, you both have an emotion connection to music. Before you dated you were just a regular human being just like anyone else until you encountered Brook at Sabody when you were doing a gig for money.

Meeting him changed your life for the better after this you became more happy and comfortable so money didn't matter as much any more. You were in a tough place and Brook was the one to snap you out of it, your lover.

M/n was practicing on the violin when a loud noise came from out the door of his and Brook's shared room.

"Brook? What are you doing." M/n asks, confused.

"O-oh! I couldn't help but hear you play on the violin, you sounded amazing." Brook jumps back with his hands up.

"Love, if you wanted to hear me play you could've just said so." M/n smiles.

M/n takes brooks hand and guides him into the room. "I want you to listen to this." M/n says, grabbing his violin. As M/n plays the song, Brook  hums along to it turning it into a duet. As the song comes to an end, M/n looks at Brook with a reassuring expression on his face.

"Yohoho! That was amazing." Brook exclaims.

"Thank you, I've been practicing all day." M/n sighs with relief.

"Let's do it together in front of the crew." Brook suggest.

"Alright, but I wanna eat first." M/n sets his violin on the bed before giving Brook at kiss on the cheek.

M/n and Brook head to the rest of the crew in the kitchen. M/n grabs his plate of food and eats it while humming lightly. After M/n finishes his food, he gets up and goes to grab his violin out his bedroom. Once he comes back, he stands in the middle of the ship deck and plays the song.

"Sanji More!" Luffy yells, stuffing his face full of food.  Nami smacks Luffy in the head and scolds him for the next couple of minutes.

Brook joins M/n with his violin while humming the song. The crew all gathers outside, dancing and listening to the beat. After the song is over, Luffy claps his hands and cheers.

M/n plants a soft kiss on Brook's lips.

"You did amazing, thank you love."

"Yohoho! Anything  for you but can I see your underwear?"