Part 2: Traglafar Law x male reader

Today was the day that law and m/n would officially be married. Although it was already officially planned by the two of them that they would be married. They couldn't do it how they wanted due to being on the submarine.

Law was doing papers in his office as usual while m/n was having a panic attack since he didn't know what to wear or where they would go.

"What should I do?" M/n says to himself while pacing around the bedroom.

M/n leaves his room and walks to the front of the submarine where Bepo was.

"Hey M/n!" Bepo exclaims.

"Hey, my adorable friend." M/n smiles. Bepo blushes slightly.

Every since Law and M/n started dating Bepo has been best friends with m/n, these two were unbreakable.

Bepo runs over to m/n and hugs him which m/n snuggles into his soft fur.

"Your so softttt." M/n groans.

"I need some advice." M/n says as he lets go of Bepo.

"For what?"

"Me and Law are going to be engaged today."

"EHHHHH?!" Bepo exclaims.

M/n and Law haven't told anyone yet.

"Where should I have the wedding, what would I even wear?"

"Let me and the others help plan your engagement." Bepo says as he calms down.

"That's a good idea, I just hope law would be alright with it."

"Don't worry about it" Bepo reassures m/n.

M/n gives Bepo a pat on the head before taking his leave. M/n tells the rest of the crew that him and law were engaged which caused them to be surprised but happy.He goes back to his room to start planning some of the things he wanted to do.

Meanwhile Law was doing his paperwork which always seemed to kept him bored even though it was expected of him since he's a surgeon, a good one at that.  The crew finially sets sail after a few hours of being at sea but ladle continues his papers. 

"We've set sail love." M/n says.

"Just give me a couple of minutes to finish."

"Law we're getting engaged so take a break from work and hang out with me."

"...."

M/n walks over to law and picks him up causing him to yelp.

"M/n-ya!" Law screams.

"In a few hours we'll be husband and husband, you should be happy about that."

"Sorry, I'll stop and get ready." Law says this which causes m/n to kiss him.

The kiss made laws heart skip a beat, m/n always managed to make him feel different. The two breaks the kiss and m/n carries law out of the submarine.

"I'll see you in a few hours."

"Okay, bye." Law says before going into the town.

The rest of the crew and m/n go off to find a venue for the engagement.  

"We should do something in the forest or by a waterfall." M/n suggest.

"That's a good idea." Sachi replies.

They look around to find something similar to m/n's suggestion and end up  finding an open space in the forest.

"This looks amazing."

"It does, I can't believe my best friend is getting engaged!" Bepo says, tears of happiness coming from his eyes.

M/n instantly melts at the sight and hugs Bepo tightly while starting to cry as well.

"You'll always be my number one best friend!"

The rest of the crew sweat drops at the two.

They choose the forest but they needed decorations and lights. M/n sent Sachi and Penguin to find decorations while he and Bepo looked for flowers at a nearby shop.

"What about these?" Bepo asks as he holds up yellow daises and daffodils. 

"I need something that suits law."

M/n notices a big red group of flowers.

"These." M/n says. Bepo nods his head on approval, sparkles replacing his eyes.

They buy the flowers, however they still needed to find m/n an outfit.

"Bepo, start setting up I'll find an outfit to wear."

"See you!" Bepo says.

M/n goes to a pallor to get suited. No suit really seemed to suit his style until he saw a black and gold suit with a sowed in pocket.

"Good choice." The man says.

M/n buys the suit in hopes law likes it. M/n looks at the clock on the wall with widened eyes not realizing that a few hours have gone by. There wasn't an exact time of when it would start but he rather check first then be sorry.

M/n quickly goes into a public bathroom to change into the suit. Then he runs to the forest where he would get engaged. However, when he gets there everything was set up perfectly. Lights shinning as bright as the sun and the flowers practically dancing with happiness as they sway due to the wind.

"Wow."

"Congratulations M/n!" The crew says expect law which has yet to be there.

This is why you should plan your engagement out fully.

"Thank you all but where's law?" M/n asks.

"I'm here-ya." Law replies, dressed up in a yellow and black suit.

Law walks over to m/n with a grin on his face.

"You look amazing." The two day at the same time.

M/n grabs laws hands and his.

"Law, for a very long time I've always wondered if I would ever meet someone I truly loved but now that I have you I don't need to wonder anymore. I love you and I want to be with you forever." M/n smiles as he gets down on his knee and presents the ring.

"Will you marry me, Traglafar Law."

Law grabs m/n by the collar and kisses him. Taking this as a yes, m/n puts the ring on laws finger and kisses him again but this time dips him.

The crew cheers in the background while Bepo cries loudly.

"I love you, m/n." Law says as he puts his forehead against m/n's.

"I love you too, law."