𝐃𝐨𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Doflamingo and m/n have been dating for a year now, knowing Doflamingo he would kill anybody for m/n if they even looked at m/n with heart eyes. M/n was a very attractive man that everybody would wanna date or have him to theirselves. So this made Doflamingo annoyed. Today proved just how willingly Doflamingo was ready to attack anyone trying to steal his boyfriend.

Doflamingo was going on a mission with his crew while m/n would stay in their shared room and draw in his sketchbook his boyfriend got him for his birthday. When Doflamingo would come back he would rant to m/n about his problems. M/n would listen. However, today they would go on a date.

"Hey doffy." M/n says.

"You ready for our date?" Doflamingo says, sitting on m/n's lap.

"Yeah." M/n says, putting his arms around Doffy's waist.

"Can you please try to contain your jealously?" M/n says nonchalantly.

"I can't stand when people stare at you and hit on you." Doflamingo whines.

"Doffy, I love you and I belong to you nobody else." M/n says, putting his forehead against Doflamingo's.

"I'll try to contain myself but I can't promise you anything." Doflamingo groans, hugging m/n.

"Let's go on our date." M/n suggest. Doflamingo nods.

The two head out to a small cafe that was a couple of minutes away. Doflamingo started to get angry because people were making heart eyes at his beloved boyfriend. M/n noticed Doffy's frown and took his hand in his which called Doflamingo down slightly.

They finally arrived at the cafe but as soon as they went in m/n had seen one of his close friends so he started talking to his friends, leaving Doflamingo standing there jealous that his boyfriend was giving all his attention to a mere friend of his.

So as the jealous boyfriend he is, he uses his devil fruit to control m/n's hands so that his arms wrap around Doflamingo. In return m/n kissed Doflamingo cheek and then went back to talking with his friend.

"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back." M/n says walking away from the two.

Doflamingo was left there with that peasant m/n calls his friend. The two stood there in silence until the friend said something.

"My name is Robert and I don't know who you are but you better stay away from my soon to be husband." Robert says.

"M/n is my boyfriend, he's mine so you better back off." Doflamingo says angrily, a vein pops out his forehead.

"Or what?" Robert teases. Doffy grins and uses his strings to control Robert causing Robert to grab a knife and stab himself with it. Doffy laughs evilly while the people watching scream in horror.

"I asked you to do one thing but you couldn't do it." M/n says walking up to his boyfriend.

"He was calling you his husband." Doflamingo confesses.

"Baby, you need to stop being so jealous all the time." M/n frowns.

Robert opens his eyes slowly, "stay away from him he's-" before his can finish M/n grabs Robert and knocks him out.

M/n brings Doflamingo into a long passionate kiss and takes Doflamingo's hand in his. Since m/n was just as tall as Doffy surprisingly, he didn't have a problem with kissing or cuddling him.

"Let's go before the police come." M/n says nonchalantly.
—————————————————————————

The two return to the castle but m/n is met by baby 5 who hugs m/n but when she sees doflamingo she sticks his tongue out.

"Hey baby 5, me and Doffy were  just heading to our room." M/n smiles.

"Okay!" Baby 5 says, backing away from them.

The two finially get to their room and Doflamingo pushes m/n into the bed and hugs him putting his face in m/n's neck.

"I barely even got to talk to you." Doflamingo whines.

"We always talk." M/n replies back.

"Still, I want all of your attention." Doflamingo says.

"You'll always have all my attention." M/n kisses Doffy.

"I love you M/n."

"I love you Doffy."