X-drake x male reader

Valentine's Day special:

Today was a special day filled with love, Valentine's Day the one day where couples and people get together to celebrate love. However, M/n didn't know that Drake was gonna surprise him with love and gifts.

Drake was on his way to a nearby store to get flowers and chocolates.

"Which one does he want? Daises, roses, begonias." Drake mumbles excessively.

"Sir would you like some help?" A woman ask causing Drake snap back from his thoughts.

"Ye-yes that would be really helpful." Drake replies back flustered.

"Who is the lucky girl or boy?" The woman smiles.

"My boyfriend M/n, we've been dating for a year and a half, he's handsome sweet and kind he's everything I've hoped for." Drake says, blushing slightly.

"Aww , how adorable but is he good in other departments?~." The woman smirks, Drake instantly gets flustered .

"Just messing with you anyways what's his favorite color?" The woman asks,looking expectantly.

"I never got your name." Drake replies.

"My name is Kris." Kris winks.

"My name is X-Drake." He introduces.

For the next hour Kris helps Drake with picking out the right things to surprise M/n, drake leaves with a bouquet of blue delphiniums and a box of his favorite chocolate.

"Thanks for the help!" Drake exclaims, waving her goodbye.

"You're welcome! Hope he likes the gift." Kris waves back.

As Drake walks down the crowded streets, he notices his boyfriend M/n in a clothing shop. The two of them make eye contact suddenly causing Drake to speed walk away realizing M/n saw the gifts in his hand. Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough and felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey babe, what's with all the gifts?" M/n asks.

"They were supposed to be for you." Drake mumbles, scratching his head nervously.

M/n instantly brings Drake in for a slow but passionate kiss.

"Happy valentine time day, babe." M/n smiles.

"Happy Valentine's Day, M/n." Drake replies back.

Drake hands M/n his gifts which in reply M/n hands Drake a picture of them together when they were on a date.

"These are beautiful but can I have you as my gift?." M/n smirks.

"I'm all open." Drake replied back to M/n's surprise.

Hand and hand the couple walks back with their gifts to M/n's favorite place, the bar.

Once they get in the bar they see Kidd and his crew drunk and being loud.

"Hey love birds come join us for a drink!" Kidd yells.

"Do you have to be so damn loud?" M/n rebuttals. M/n guides Drake back outside and towards his second favorite spot, the secluded spot behind a waterfall.

"Where did you find this?" Drake says amazed.

"I found this when I was little, this was the spot to find peace." M/n says sitting down on a rock.

Drake follows behind him and puts his head against M/n's chest. The two enjoy the moment together while the sun sets overtime.

"I love you." The two say in usion.

The end.