𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

"Hey m/n, are you busy today?" Law asks.

"Yeah, I have to deal with someone with cancer." M/n replies.

Law and m/n where Both doctors but m/n went on his own. Law offered m/n a spot on his crew but m/n declined. The two have been best friends for 5 years but they really liked each other. Everyone in Law's crew knew the two had some chemistry but they were to oblivious to notice.

"Okay." Law said.

"I'll see you later law." M/n says as he goes up to give law a hug.

"B-bye." Law says shakily.

M/n walks to work and takes care of his patients.

12 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇:

M/n walks to a nearby bar even though all he wanted to do was sleep. He sat down as everyone stared at him. M/n was very known for finding cures to the most severe diseases. To add on, m/n was a wonderful doctor to be around he was equally funny and comforting to his patients. It was already night time so m/n just decided to head back.

M/n had a apartment but only went there when Law wasn't there. He had the money to buy a whole mansion but he was too lazy to look or build one. Once he got to his apartment, he lays on the couch not even taking his jacket off  and stays like that. He decided to check in on law, he grabs his snail transponder and calls Law.

"Hey Law."

"Hey m/n-ya."

"How are you?"

"Good but tired, how was your day law?" 

"Nothing happened, just had to do paperwork."

"Law, I need to confess something."

"What is it?

"I like you."

"........"

"I like you too."

M/n's eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh, can we meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Okay, goodnight handsome."

"M/n I will hang this phone up."

"Okay okay, night law."

"Night m/n." The two day their goodbyes and hang up.

𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎:
Law wakes up to his transponder ringing.

"Hello-ya?"

"Hey law, I'm gonna be there in a couple of minutes."

"Okay,bye."

"Bye."

Law feels his heart beat increase for some reason. Law didn't know why he felt this way but it wasn't as bad. Law gets his hat and walks outside his ship were the crew was nowhere to be seen since law sent them to grab supplies.

"Hey, handsome." 

"Stop calling me that." Law mumbles,flustered.

"You ready?"

"Let's go."

The two go to a cafe and talk for hours. The topic of them having mutual interest in each other hasn't been brought up until m/n said something.

"So, are we dating?"

"Yes, we are."

"Oh! So that means I can call you handsome?"

"Fine m/n you can call me handsome."

Law finally agrees and m/n grabs laws chin, going for a kiss. M/n gives a quick kiss before looking into law's eyes.

"Sorry, I got-"

Law grabs m/n's collar and slams his lips against m/n's which causes m/n to respond back. The two kiss for 5 minutes before stopping.

"I like you law."

"I like you to m/n."

The two cherish each others company and plan to have a future together.