𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

M/n and Sanji have been dating for a month to be exact and m/n's birthday is coming up so Sanji needed to find a nice gift for his beloved boyfriend. But Sanji was gonna go all out for m/n by making him his favorite food, making him the center of attention and praising how nice of a boyfriend m/n was too him.

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

"M/n my handsome boyfriend! Happy birthday." Sanji says, hearts replacing his eyes. He hands m/n the tray of food he set up.

"Thank you dear, I didn't expect you to be up this early though." M/n smiles.

"Oh anything for you sweetheart! You can have anything you want!" Sanji spins.

"So that means I could have you?" M/n questions.

Sanji stops and ends up having the biggest nosebleed m/n has ever seen.

"Sanji! Are you ok?" M/n exclaims.

"..."

M/n places Sanji on the bed and wipes the blood of him.

"Sanji you there?" M/n asks. Sanji nods his head sitting upwards. He grabs the spoon on m/n's plate and offers to feed m/n which m/n gladly excepts.

𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

M/n finially finishes his food with a big smile plastered on his face. M/n places a kiss on m/n cheek and sets the plate on the bedside.

"Thank you Sanji, it was the best meal ever." M/n smiles.

"I made it with the finest and freshest ingredients, my love!" Sanji swoons.

"Hey lovebirds! We're going to look around come out soon." Nami yells.

"Ok we'll be out in a minute." M/n replies.

M/n quickly gets out of his pajamas ignoring sanji who was standing there looking at his now naked chest. Then he gets out of his pajama pants but comes to a stop when he looks up at a now bloody noses sanji.

"Oh no, Sanji your gonna end up loosing blood if you don't stop having nosebleeds." M/n says using a handkerchief that was in his back pocket.

"I'm sorry m/n, your just so handsome." Sanji says.

"Next time, try to contain yourself I don't want my boyfriend dying because of blood loss." M/n gives Sanji a quick kiss. M/n grabs Sanji and pulls him outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐌/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯/𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:

"Sanji I'll catch up with you later, ok?" I look at Sanji.

"Ok my beautiful boyfriend~" Sanji smiles.

I give him a kiss on his neck bone and then his lips. Instead of him having a nosebleed he ends up spinning in a circle. I sweatdrop at his antics.

"Bye!" I wave.

"Bye!"

We're should I go?

I was walking down the rocky path trying to figure out where to go. I notice a store that had a velvet silky suit in the window.  I have 30 million berries left. I decided to go inside this shop.

"Welcome to suzie's tailor shop! How can we be of service." A man greeted me at the door.

"Hello how much is that suit at the window?" I ask.

I need a new outfit anyways.

"It is 10 million berries." I widen my eyes at the price.

"That's so cheap! Can I try it on please?" I ask. The man nods his head going to grab the suit.

I make my way to the fitting room and try the suit on. When I say I was amazed at how good I looked. Now I could see why Sanji dated me.

"Sir, do you find the suit to your liking?" The man asks.

"Yes, I will take it." I say.

"Would you like to wear it now or later?" The man asks.

"Now." I say as I get out the fitting room.

I say bye to the man after giving him the money.

"Where to now?" I say out loud.

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐏𝐨𝐯/𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:

What should I get m/n?

A new book? No.

"Oh!  I should get him a promise ring." I say. I look around to see if I see a jewelry store.

I look and look but every store I go too doesn't have a ring that stands out to me until I see this big ring that had a big diamond heart.

"I see you found our most beautiful ring." A woman says.

I turn towards her and I was at shock at her drop dead gorgeous body, face and smile but I shook my head. I didn't have a nosebleed.

"Sir?" The woman calls out. 

"Can I buy this ring?"  I ask.

"Are you sure it's our most expensive item? The woman says.

"Yes, anything for him." I smile.

"Ok I'll ring this up." She smiles.

"Thanks madam, have a good day!" I wave goodbye.

"You too!" She says.

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Everyone was making their way back onto the shop after going on a shopping spree. After that everyone went their on way. Sanji made his way to m/n's room but only to freeze seeing m/n's appearance.

"Oh hey love, do you like my out-"

Sanji was now passed out on the floor. M/n pulled him up and took him in his arms.

"Sanji?"

"You look hot." Sanji says nonchalantly causing m/n to laugh. 

"I got you something." Sanji says handing a m/n a wrapped gift.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful!" M/n exclaims.  He puts the ring on and stares at in a amazement. M/n brings sanji in for a long kiss. Sanji melts into the kiss, legs becoming unstable.

"Thank you sanji, I love you." M/n says lovingly.

"Happy birthday, handsome." Sanji swoons.