𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐙𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Zoro and M/n have been dating for 5 months and their anniversary was coming up. Knowing Zoro he would forget right? Nope, not this time for his birthday M/n got Zoro a calendar and put the day of their anniversary which was July 12.

Zoro couldn't decide what to get M/n even though m/n would love whatever Zoro would but he felt like he needed to go all out. The ship was about to reach a small town distanced from the local market.

"We're here!! Now I could finically eat some meat." Luffy yells running off the ship. Zoro follows behind him but ends up on the other side of the town.

𝐙𝐨𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

"Where am I? Where are the stores." I thought.

I notice something shining brightly so I decide to follow it and I see a gold bracelet with charms dangling around it. I stop and stare at it amazed at how nice it looked.

"Would you like to see it up close, young man." A old man says.

"Yes, but how much is it?" I asks.

"50,000 berries." The old man says bringing the bracelet towards me.

I shake my head. "I only have 40,000."

"I'll give it to you for 20,000 berries if you can catch the thief that stole my high quality diamond rings." The old man says.

"Do you know where the thief was heading too?" I asks. The old man shakes his head not sure.

"I can't remember, sorry." I sigh

"What did I get myself into." I think to myself.

I wave bye to the old man.

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Zoro goes left but ends up in a dark alley full of homeless people and pirates. So maybe he should question them?

"Hey, has anyone seen some high quality jewelry?" Zoro asks. A man stands up walking towards Zoro.

"What's it to ya?" The voice said.

"I need that jewelry." Zoro asks. The man laughs pulling out his sword, pointing it towards Zoro. The man attempts to attack Zoro but Zoro doges then pulls his swords out.

"Purgatory Oni Giri." Zoro yells. Breaking the man's swords and slicing right through him.

"AHH." The man screams out in pain.

"The je-jewelry is inside the big brown bag." The man says before passing out. The people watching ran out the alley in horror. Zoro walks through the alley and finds the bag on the floor the man was talking about, he picks up the bag and tries to find his way back.

"Roronoa Zoro, I've been waiting to kill you for a long time." A voice called out.

Zoro turns around to see a pirate standing their with two swords in his hands. Zoro knows what's about to happen and prepares to attack.

"Don't get so cocky." Zoro smirks. The marine and Zoro runs towards each other getting ready to attack the other.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌/𝐧:

M/n was wrapping the present he got Zoro which was a pair of gold earrings and a matching necklace. M/n was known for giving the best presents even though they weren't exactly cheap. M/n wanted to keep the title so he wanted to buy the best things for his favorite person, Zoro.

M/n and Sanji were the only people on the ship while everyone else went on a shopping spree. Sanji was down in the kitchen cooking dinner for the crew. M/n decided to go the kitchen and make conversation with Sanji.

"Hey Sanji." M/n says.

"Hey M/n what's up?" Sanji says while flipping the fish on the pan.

"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you." M/n shrugs.

"Isn't it you and the Moss heads anniversary?" Sanji asks.

"Yea, I've already wrapped his present." M/n nods.

"I bet you went all out huh?" Sanji says.

"Yup, I hope he likes his present." M/n says.

"He will and if he doesn't let me know and I will k nock some sense into his empty head." Sanji grins.

"Haha, ok Sanji." M/n says leaving Sanji to cook.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐙𝐨𝐫𝐨:

I was on my way back to the shop but I ended up on the other side of the town. I try to look for any maps to see if it shows me the way.

"You need help?" A young woman asks.

"No." I shake my head.

The woman hands me a map and I see the directions to the store, I turn towards the direction but the woman puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Why don't we go out for some dinner?" The woman smiles.

"I'm dating someone." Zoro says pushing the woman's hand away.

"Finally found the store." I say out loud.

"Oh! You found the missing jewelry." The old man runs up to Zoro taking the bag filled with jewelry.

"Thank you! You can take the bracelet for 20,000." The old man says.

I Hand the man the money out of my pouch and wave goodbye to the man. I head towards the ship at least I thought thats where I was going.

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

"Hey zoro!" Nami says with millons of bags in her hands

"Hey Nami,where's the ship at?" Zoro asks.

"Ugh, of course you got lost. Just follow me." Nami says.

𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

They make their way back to the ship, Nami goes to her room and Zoro goes to find M/n.

He goes to their shared room to find m/n sitting on the bed. He wraps m/n in a hug putting his hands around m/n's waist.

"I got your present." Zoro whispers.

"I have yours." M/n replies back.

The two hand each other their presents, getting ready to open it.

"Oh my god! Zoro this is beautiful." M/n says in awe.

"Zoro, you don't like your present?" M/n asks.

Zoro instantly shakes his head "I love it m/n."

Zoro pulls m/n into a long kiss, the two embracing each other. The two end up making out for an hour not wanting to do anything but enjoy each others company. Zoro puts on the earrings and necklace.

"You look beautiful baby." M/n grins.

"Shut up idiot." Zoro blushes. Zoro puts the bracelet on m/n wrist looking at it with love.

"It-it makes you look even more handsome." Zoro says.

"Thanks baby." M/n says.

"We should go join the others." M/n says getting up out of the bed.

"Happy anniversary Zoro." M/n says.

"Happy anniversary, m/n." Zoro says.

The two hold hands and walk off into the sunlight.