Thirty Five

"Okay so" Amber tells everyone "I know this is last minute but how would you guys feel about coming to our house for a graduation party" everyone here in Forks Hugh is graduating in two weeks, Amber and I are visiting our friends at lunch.

"A graduation party?" Lauren asks "at your guys place?"

Nodding our heads "Our friends from England will also be there" I tell them, yeah I'm using some of the money to fly in our friends from Anubis House to here.

"Yeah" Angela nods her head "should we bring anything?"

"Where's your house?" Jessica asks "and when did you get a house?"

"Outside of town" I tell them "and it's Zephyr's but he gave it to us since he's traveling on business for the next few weeks"

"Also bring your swimsuits" Amber tells them "there's a hot tub and pool"

"What about your kids?" Eric asks

"Zephyr's cousins Jane and Alec" I lie, the twins are visiting but for something else. When we heard we asked if they wanted to baby sit and Jane was more than happy to baby sit while Alec was curious about the kids "are going to be in town then and they're fine with baby sitting" I'm trusting them since Demetri and Felix both assured us that the twins are more than capable to handle hybrid children, especially Jane "the party is the same day as graduation for you guys"

"I don't suppose" Jessica asks "you know what I should say at the graduation"

"Why don't you talk about how we'll make mistakes?" Amber suggests "like what we wanted to be as kids and now as we're going into the real world we are going to make mistakes"

We see Bella and Edward join us, we haven't spoken to them in a month. I'm that one month my belly has grown but not too much that people are suspecting I'm pregnant. No.

"Hey" Mike exclaims "just in time, see we've got—my fellow students. Right? Right?" He's trying to help Jessica with her speech "we are the future, anything is possible if we just believe"

"Nice" Angela laughs

"And you've got yourself a speech" Mike tosses the notepad to us.

"No" Jessica confirms "this will be my speech when I want I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head, so thank you" tossing the crumbled up speech at Mike.

"You have to embrace the cliches" Mike tells her

"They are" Eric agrees "the bread and butter of all valedictorians"

"That is why" I tell him "your not valedictorian" among other reasons.

"Jess doesn't need cliches" Bella says "the speech will be epic"

"Epic could change lives" she smiles "and I think I'll go off what you suggested Amber"

"I've decided" Alice and Jasper join us "to throw a party"

"After all" Jasper asks "how many times will we be graduating high school?"

"A party?" Angela asks "at your place?"

"I've never seen your place" Jessica shakes her head

"No one" Eric corrects "has seen their place"

"We have" I motion to Amber and myself "also Bella"

"When's the party?" Lauren asks

"Another party Alice?" Edward demands annoyed