Denial is a heartache best friend part 2

I came back to the house to

see the gang and harper and Henry in there.

They both are dressed in Ezno clothes.

Cassandra took a deep breath before addressing the room. "Good, you're all here. This will be easy."

The girls, however, were still visibly shaken, and they began barraging Cassandra with questions.

"Do you have any idea how worried we were?"

"Why did you not tell us?"

"And why are you still in your witch mood?"

The barrage of questions was met with a look of fear and worry from the girls.

Cassandra tried to calm them down. "First, let me just say I'm sorry for not telling you guys about it. Second, I had to do this."

Elena, relieved that Cassandra was home safe, hugged her tightly. "I'm glad you're home, but please, just let us know next time, okay? I swear Caroline was almost about to call the SWAT team."

Caroline, playfully defensive, interjected, "Hey, I'm right here, and I plead the fifth!"

The girls laughed at Caroline's joke, and then one of them spoke up. "Now, can you please tell us where you went and who those two hot guys are?"

Cassandra proceeded to explain her ordeal with the tomb and her deal with Emily and Katherine. The girls listened intently, their eyes wide with shock and concern.

"Wow, holy shit," one of them exclaimed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yeah, so I have a lot going on now," Cassandra admitted, her voice heavy with exhaustion.

She then turned to introduce Harper and Henry to the group. "Girls, this is Harper and Henry."

"Thank you again, Ms. Gilbert, for getting us out of there," Harper expressed his gratitude.

Henry, still somewhat confused, asked, "Yes, but not to sound ungrateful, but now what?"

Before Cassandra could answer, the doorbell rang once more. "Ah, they're here," she said, a hint of relief in her voice.

"Now we wait for..." Cassandra started, but the ringing doorbell cut her off. "Ah, they're here," she said, her voice filled with relief.

Cassandra opened the door to find the Zhu family standing on the porch. "Come in," she told them, stepping aside to let them enter.

Pearl, one of the Zhu family members, couldn't help but comment on Cassandra's striking resemblance to Katherine. "Wow, I didn't get to see very well, but Anna was right. You do look like her."