XVI | Keep it Quiet

CW: Sexual actions (smut)
I'll put (***) just before it starts but the entire thing is basically smut.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kissed you again, and then again, and he didn't stop. He feared if he stopped, you'd vanish, and it'd all turn out to be a dream. You let him take control, feeling up his wet chest and running your fingers over his muscles. His hands soon roamed your body. One landed at the side of your neck, and the other at your waist, both pulling you closer to him.
His lips went from your lips to your neck. Your head shot back agenst the wall as he kissed slowly and gently along your jaw, down to your collar.

"James." You whispered softly, a small smile on your face.

He looked up, but didn't dare move his lips from their place on your collar bone. "Hmm?"

"Take off your shirt."

"We should go to my room if we're taking clothes off." He rested his head on your shoulder as he talked into the nook of your neck.

"I don't wanna go down the stairs." You groaned.

"Elevator." He said before going back to kissing your neck.

You gently grabbed his chin and brought his face up to yours. You looked into his bright blue eyes, "You're beautiful." You said.

His face turned a light pink, and you smiled before pulling him in for another kiss. He lead you to the elevator, surprisingly, even though you could see where you were going, you didn't trip on the way there.

When you got into the elevator, you pushed Bucky agenst the wall and started to get heated. His breathing sharpened, and yours hitched. You couldn't keep your hands off of eachother. When the elevator stopped, you almost didn't get off before the doors closed.

You broke from the heated makeout, only to race down the hall to Buckys room. He slammed you agenst the door as it closed, holding you up agenst it. Your legs wrapped around his torso and his hands rested on your ass as your kisses became sloppy and gave a lot more tounge. Your hands started at his arms, and trailed up his biceps. One of his hands reached for your neck as yours went to the bottom of his, both pushing to be closer to eachother. Your hands made their way up into his hair, and as he brought you over to the bed, you tugged lightly and massaged his hair.

***

He put you down, and you bounced a little. Lips still connected, you let out a small laugh, with a big smile on your face. His shirt flew across the room, and as his hands roamed your chest from under your shirt, your back arched, wanting nothing but to be released from the strict clothing.

"This ok?" He asked, lifting the bottom of your shirt up a bit.

"Yes." You have him another quick kiss before he took off your shirt, and then your lips connected once again.

Your arms wrapped around his waist and pulled his slightly wet, cold, torso closer to yours. You wanted to be closer, you wanted to feel every curve and angle of his body and never forget, because although it wasn't a thought in the front of your head, some part of you knew this probably wouldn't last. Even if it did, it would be scares. A man wasn't allowed to love a man then, so what would change? Even one hundred years later, you could hope, but you knew hoping wouldn't help. This thought got pushed back more and more as you roamed every inch of his body with your fingers; and the more you got lost in his lips, the more you got lost in your mind. Soon his lips went from yours, down your face. He made his way down your jaw, neck, chest, until he made it to your belt. At this point you held onto his hair with a gentle force. Your hips in the air, trying to get closer to his gentle contact. He supported your lower back and held it up as he kissed everything that showed just before the waist. You could feel yourself begin to get hard under the rough fabric of your jeans and the thin material of your boxers.
Your mouth was gaped open and your eyes were closed. You became overwhelmed by the soft, warm sensations he sent down your spine.