Chapter 1: Spiritual Manifestation and an Outbreak! (EDIT!)

-No One's P.O.V-

It was a brand new day for our 18-year-old college freshman known as (Y/N) (L/N). (Y/N) is known to be witty, reserved, and polite, but he can show his playful side depending on how he interacts with everyone. Also, (Y/N) can show his serious side whenever the situation calls for it.

Aside from (Y/N), he is seen walking towards his own College in Japan known as (College/Name).

(Y/N): (This is going to be my first time going to college...I miss those Quarantine days...including the Summer days) *Gloomy* (Now I'll have to suffer for four years in College as well...)

You thought to yourself until you heard an unfamiliar voice behind you.

???: Hey there!

You turn around until you see a young girl who looks the same age as you, but her appearance looks different as if she's not from around here.

(Y/N): Uh...can I help you?

???: *Tilts her head* Say, do you know a place called (College/Name)? I'm currently a new freshman.

(Y/N): *Surprised* Wait, you are?

???: Yeah, who do you take me for anyways?

You looked up and down at her appearance once again before replying back.

(Y/N): You don't look around from here and your accent is quite something else. Are you a foreigner by any chance?

???: You've got a sharp mind, dude. And yeah, I'm a foreigner from Britain. Plus, I'm currently abroad just to study in Japan.

(Y/N): *Nod in Acknowledgment* I see. My name is (L/N). (Y/N) (L/N). What about you?

Mordred: *Grins* The name's Mordred. Mordred Pendragon. Nice to meet you.

Mordred then reaches out for a handshake but then she realizes something.

Mordred: Oh crap, I was supposed to bow to greet someone in Japan. *Clears her throat* Ahem, nice to meet you, (Y/N).

Mordred begins to bow in a polite manner until you let out a chuckle before saying.

(Y/N): It's okay. Foreigners can make mistakes when it comes to visiting or going abroad to other countries.

Morded: *Sigh in relief* Thanks. Anyways, think you can guide me on the way to (College/Name)? I'm kinda feeling lost though, hehe~!

(Y/N): Sure. We can together if you'd like.

Modred: *Happy* Thanks a lot~!

You nodded back in reply as you and Mordred walked together to (College/Name) on the way.

-Six Months-

Six months have passed since you and Mordred had your first semester in College, and it was quite an easy start at first until you would expect to get worse three years later. Upon getting to know Mordred, she had father issues of her own and didn't want to talk about it back in her home country. During college life, Mordred was always the tomboyish girl of Britain throughout (College/Name) as she became one of the boys and your best friend, but you can get annoyed with it often time of her behavior.