Chapter 4: Heroes of the Dead!

-No One's P.O.V-

A few days passed after getting the ultra widescreen T.V, and the four of you continued your usual routines nowadays...

Kenichirou: Hey, guys, this is really bad. All of Japan's like this, for real!

Kenichirou exclaims while scrolling down his social media which is Instagram.

Kenichirou: I don't think there are any urban areas, or rather, anywhere in the country that's safe anymore. It seems that the Self-Defense Force managed to isolate them in Hokkaido! And a number of villages in the mountains were able to seal off access tunnels!

Akira: That means my family might still be safe. They're in Gunma, "Kanto's best-kept secret"!

Kenichirou: I see. *Looks at you* Hey (Y/N), where's your family?

(Y/N): Ah, they went on a business trip from another country which is the Philippines, but they can't fly their way here because of the situation happening here. However, the only contact on day one was my mom. She told me that she and my dad were okay until she told me and Mordred to be careful about surviving.

Kenicihrou: *Understanding* I can tell they must be worried for you, huh?

(Y/N) Yeah, I do hope that things will end here or escape the country with the use of a boat or a plane to the Philippines, but it's a very high task to do so.

Mordred: *Pats (Y/N) on the bat* Don't worry, (Y/N). I'm sure we'll try, we can't give up hope.

You nodded in reply towards Mordred's support.

...

Next, Akira is seen dropping gallons of water on Kenichirou because he wants to go blonde.

Akira: So, why did you decide to go blonde?

Kenichirou: *Drying his head off with a towel* Seeing how you're doing what you've always wanted, I figured I needed to do the same. Kinda like my way of saying I'm exiting the grind. Besides, if I'm gonna become a comic, this should make an impact, right?

 Besides, if I'm gonna become a comic, this should make an impact, right?

(A/N: That is clearly not blonde, it's lime bruh.)

Akira begins to remember of Kenichirou and Yukari's dreams until he says...

Akira: Hey, Kenchou...

Kenicihrou: Hm?

Akira: I'm...thinking of becoming a superhero.

Kenichirou gives off a deadpanned face which is this: