Chapter 6: A Busty German Samurai!

-No One's P.O.V-

After leaving the truckstop, the five of you stopped at a nearby river which is the "Class A waterway, Karasgawa, Gunma prefecture" until Akira spoke up...

Akira: Hey guys, have you heard of mindfulness?

Shizuka: Immersing yourself in the present, and freeing yourself from the past and future, right? We went over it a lot in corporate seminars.

Akira: I see I aspire to maintain that mindset at all times.

Shizka: (Y/N), Mordred. How are you two holding up there?

(Y/N): *Relaxed* I think I'm getting the hang of it...

Mordred: *Slightly Annoyed* For me, it's quite a bit of a pickle here...

Shizuka: Try relaxing a bit more, Mordred.

Kenichirou: Listen, Akira. I'm going to give it to you straight. I don't think you need to do this. You're already there with your mindfulness or whatever.

Kenichirou states while everyone else is doing yoga poses on a paddle board down the river. Why? That's because of another bucket list which was... "27. Try sup yoga" and it was now crossed out.

-Mini Time Skip-

Akira: *Gleeful* Oh man, things are going great! I never expected to achieve 15 out of 100 so soon! I may be able to complete all 100 of them within a month! Gyahaha!

Shizuka *Sweatdrops* I feel like you might get eaten by a zombie once you do.

Mordred: *Smirks* Give 'em a bit of faith, Shizuka.

Shizuka: Not you, too...

Kenichirou: *To Akira* How long until we get to your parent's place?

Akira: About an hour, I suppose.

(Y/N): I sure hope they're nice people once we get to know them.

Akira: *Reassuring* Don't worry, (Y/N). They are indeed nice.

Shizuka: Do you know how many days it took for us to get here from Tokyo?

Akira: We just have to get there before the end of summer!

Both Akira and Kenichirou laughed a little until all of you noticed something up front, which led to everyone stopping their vehicles.

Kenichirou: What's going on?

In front of you five, there were zombies surrounding a truck that was stuck near the blue fence.

Akira: A survivor?

Shiziuka: *Exclaims* They lost a wheel and can't move!

Mordred: *Serious* We should get out and try to save them.

Akira: *Excited* Alright~! It's been a while, but it's time for my shark suit!

Shizuka: *Baffled* You're just gonna charge in there?! Oh, never mind already.