CHAPTER FOUR - CONVERSATION

As Ashley dragged Jack up the stairs, she could hear Josh and Nick in the kitchen laughing before going quiets and discussing a hushed topic when Ashley was out of ear shot. She couldn't make out the conversation for the bedroom corridor upstairs. With a 85kg boy resting on Ashes shoulders she struggles to reach the door handles of Ginnivans bedroom to open it before being completely overwhelms be him and falling on to the floor of the room. As Ginnivan rolled over laughing his head off Ashley pushed herself of the floor in order to pull herself together and continue to drag her friend on to his bed to rest. The laughter erupted from Ginnivans mouth as he struggled to get words out and make a sentence.

"HAHAHAH, you suhahach a hahah" Jack carried on with laughter slowly growing more and more tired as the continues to enjoy his hysterics.

Ashley left the room when Jack had finally calmed down and slowly drifted to sleep with in a matter of seconds. As Ashley left Ginnivans room quietly shutting the door and creeping down the stair as she grow closer to the kitchen hearing the mumbling of Josh and Nicks voices. She couldn't help the urge to listens into Josh and Nicks conversation. The two brothers had kept it pretty quiet in order for no one to listen into their discussion, so the urge to listen was ever so increasing as she neared the end of the stairwell to the kitchen.

"Dude she's hardly been here a day and your already..." Joshes voice had stated before abruptly being cut off by a defensive Nick who sounded greatly embarrassed by his older brother.

She's hardly been here a day, Ashley Thought Are they talking about me, what is going on? Why are they talking about me? Ashley would keep asking herself the same question for months to come.

"Be quiet dude please, and I never said I have fallen in love with her" Nick had quickly snapped back at his brother in both defensive and pleading tone of voice.

By the tone of his voice Ashley could tell that Josh had a great smile on his face as the explained to Nick "I never said that you had 'fallen in love" Josh giggled to him self quickly has his brother got even more embraces by the annoying older brother.

Nick had to reddest face he'd ever had, it felt so hot. "UGH, I should not have said anything to you or Jack at the party". Again, Josh giggled and Ashely decided this was the best time to walk down and around the conner. Hopefully they won't thing I have been listening into their conversation, Ashely thought in the back of the head shortly losing that thought when she walked around the conner to see Josh and Nick pretending to be doing ... something though it looked like nothing.

"What are you two doing" She questioned them had Josh leaned awkwardly against the kitchen island and Nick placed his head in his hand.

"Discussing what to have for dinner" Josh responded faster that Ash was expecting given what they were just talking about. She shock her head and grabbed a aprons form the other side of the kitchen.

"Well, I know a great soup recipe, what do we think". The boys nodded in agreement and began the help Ashe preparer to cook dinner showing her how things work and where to find all the cooking tools and appliances.

In all honesty the boys weren't bad cooks and knew vaguely what there were doing to dinner was ready by 6ish, Ashley had cooks a Big batch of tomato soup with sour dough bread, Guacamole and corn chips and a small cup of chocolate mouse for dessert. Jack was up shortly after dinner was cooks and set on the table, of course he had a siring head ace and was extremely hungry. The four sat down and enjoyed a delicious homemade meal and had a good time learning more about each other's life given they were all roommates now.