Chapter 10| A-Certain-Type-Of-Dream

Half naked bodies

Half naked bodies. Sweat. Sheets ruffling.

Her body is right on top of mine as she sits on my torso. Her hands run down my chest and to my abs.

Her gaze locks onto mine with an intensity that burns, her lips slightly parted as she bites down on them.

"Take it off." She says, pointing to her bra.

I gulp as I unclip it and free her breasts from their confines. Her nipples are hard and begging to be pinched.

  I grab her arm and pull her down, so our chests are pressed together.

"Please." I almost whine as she palms my hardon. She looks like a goddess as her dark tendrils spread across her face.

Who is that? She looks so familiar.

I tuck a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

The softest moan escapes her lips as she grinds against my lower abdomen, aching for more.

"Patience, you wanna be a good boy for me right?" I don't know why, but that makes me groan and painfully hard. I think I'll- something before she even touches me.

She leans closer to my face and then, her face becomes one of a monster with sharp teeth and blood streaming out of it's ey-

BEEP! BEEP!

"God fucking damn it." I shout as I slam my hand on the snooze button.

What the fuck just happened? I've never had a dream like this before.

The sky is painted with a rosey color, so I guess I'll get some work done today. I'm still hard as a rock. I shove aside the blanket and sit up, beads of sweat clinging to my back. Thank fuck that I sleep shirtless.                    

I run my fingers through my disheveled hair and rise from the bed, making my way to the bathroom. First week of school was,

Something.

I turn the handle to cold water and step under the water, the cold making chills arise on my skin. I throw my head back and let the water wet my skin.

The water droplets drip down my abs, tracing a path over my skin, until they reach the intricate design of a dragon tattoo. It's perched just above my hipbone.

I hear my phone ringing and I turn off the shower. I snatch the white towel from its holder and loosely wrap it around my waist.

By the time I could grab my phone, it stops ringing and I'm left with a voicemail.

Luis?

Do I want to fry my brain this early in the morning?

My thumb hovers over the play button for a few seconds before I finally click it.