#19 - A Maid In Gunge Camp?

It was a breezy Wednesday morning in gunge camp, and the weather was very nice. Ben woke up at 7:30 like usual, and went straight to the shower. After he was dressed up, he ate breakfast, and went to the garden to relax like usual. The weather was lovely, and Ben was waiting to see people get pranked there. It was pretty much his past time hobby at gung camp. Little did he know, it was going to be him that day.

As he was sitting on the swing, a group of boys all aged around 15 came up to him, and carried him away without saying much words. Ben was very puzzled to what was happening. They took him into the forest, and carried him near the pathway that led to the giant obstale. They then stripped him down to his white boxers. After that, Ben asked "What are you doing to me?", and the older boys said "Just changing your outfit.". Ben was still very puzzled as he was held down to the floor. Soon, a boy grabbed a woman's sports bra, 2 sponges, and a furry maid costume. The boys put the sports bra on Ben, and stuffed the sponge into the front of the bra which made him feel itchy on his chest. They then slipped the costume on Ben, and hung him between 2 trees with some ropes. One of the older boys then said "Let's start the gunging".

The older boys came prepared, and got out bags filled with some kind of colorful powder from a backpack. Another boy then went back to the stream to grab 2 5-gallon buckets full of water. After that, they distributed the water into 5 smaller 2-gallon buckets. After they had distributed the water, they poured the powder into the buckets, and started mixing them. In the end, they got 5 buckets filled with colorful paint-like mixture which was ready to be used.

Now, it was time to gunge Ben. First, an older boy grabbed a bucket of blue sludge, and splashed the entire bucket onto Ben's stomach. The entire front of the dress was turned blue, and it pretty much covered Ben in it was well. Next, another boy grabbed a bucket full of the green sludge, and sprinkled some grass trimmings from the floor into the bucket. He then used a twig to mix it up, and hoisted up to Ben's face. Ben got very nervous, and showed a face of disgust. Later, the entire bucket was dumped onto his head, and covered his hair and face with the green sludge and grass trimmings. That made him blind, so he decided to rest his head down.

While Ben was hung there in sorrow, the older boys were planning something else. A boy grabbed out a T-shirt cannon, and filled it with some yellow sludge. After that, the older boys launched the yellow paint from the cannon onto Ben, and the cannon made a very loud bang. The loud bang surprised Ben, and scared him half to death. The yellow sludge also made its way to Ben, and stuck to every part of him. The sludge were traveling at a high velocity, so it hurt Ben on impact which made him screamed loudly. After that, the older boys reloaded the cannon with some pink sludge, and pointed it towards Ben's face. Since Ben was blind, he didn't notice it coming. Suddenly, the cannon let out a loud bang, and the pink sludge headed towards his face. The sludge completely covered his hair and face, and hurt him a bit as well.

After that, an older boy grabbed 2 small cups of the brown sludge. He then went up to Ben, and poured a cup of brown sludge down his blouse. The sludge went into his bra, and coated it with the sludge. Next, he lifted the back of Ben's skirt up, and poured another cup down the back of his boxers. It slowly stained it brown, and dripped off it.

Lastly, the older boys wanted to have some fun, so they loaded the remaining brown sludge into the cannon. A boy then went up to Ben with the cannon, lifted the front of his skirt up, and pointed it towards the front of his underwear. Ben noticed it, and begged him not to press the trigger with fear. He didn't listen, and fired the cannon. The sludge from the cannon hurted him very badly, so he screamed very loudly from the excruciating pain. He also couldn't do anything since his hands and legs were tied up. The entire front of his boxers were also stained brown, and the sludge slowly dripped off. After Ben had calmed down, they untied him, and carried him somewhere else.

They carried him to the garden, and tied him to 2 trees near it. They then wiped his eyes with a piece of tissue paper, so he could witness people walking around. As people were walking pass him, they laughed at him, and some people threw some grass, or dirt at him. One boy even cracked an egg into his blouse, and lifted his skirt up to put another one in his underwear. Ben wallowed in his misery while waiting for someone to free him. About 20 minutes later, the sludge had dried off to be left with sticky paste on his body. The older boys then came back later to untie him, and then carried him to the stream. At that time, Jamie was also chilling near the stream, and witnessed Ben about to be thrown in. After the older boys arrived at the stream, they wasted no time to throw him in. Ben was thrown in head first, and came up with a muddy body. After splashing around for a bit, he wiped his eyes, and scrambled up from the stream. After that, Jamie came to talk to him.

Jamie: Oh my gosh! What happened to you? And since when did you have such a large chest?

Ben: Basically, a group of older guys dressed me up in a maid costume, and gunged me in it.

Jamie: I bet you really need a shower. Let's get you hosed off.

After that, Ben went beside a warehouse to get hosed off. First, he took off his costume to reveal a pair of boxers and sport bra covered in mud. He then took out the bra, and got hosed off. Luckily, the sludge came out easily, and didn't stick to him. Ben then grabbed the muddy costumes, and threw them in the trash. Ben went back to the dorm to get showered, and went to eat lunch with his friends. After that, they played video games all afternoon, and ate dinner afterwards. They then went to bed at about 9:30 pm, and ended their day after an evening gaming session.

End of Chapter 19