#22 - Clown At The Fair

It was July 4th of 2018, and a big city fair was planned that night. At about 4 pm, Ben and his family went to the fair early to setup the booth. The booth was Ben's uncle's which sold his farm's produce. After they had set up their booth, people started flocking into the fair at about quater past 5. Ben was wandering around the fair with his brother, looking around at interesting booths. After a bit of walking, they got hungry, so they bought some sandwiches to eat for dinner. Later, they then continued wandering around.

After a bit of walking, Jarred found his old friends at a booth, and decided to go talk to them. They were selling apple pies from their mum at their booth, and they gave Jarred a quick bite. They also told Jarred that there was a gunging booth that was looking for a volunteer, and they will pay the volunteer some money as well. Jarred said he'll think about it, and left the booth.

After they wandered around a bit more, Jarred spotted the gunging booth that he was told, and told Ben that he could volunteer to be gunged and get some money for himself. At first Ben didn't want to, but Jarred dragged him into the booth and told a guy at the booth that he will join without his consent. He then stood near by the booth while Ben accepted his fate, and walked in with a face of anger. The guy led him to the back of the booth, and said:

Booth Guy: Hi, what's your name?

Ben: I'm Ben.

Booth Guy: Alright, Ben. It might be a good idea to remove your T-shirt when you're doing it.

Ben: If I'm going to do this, can I take my shorts off too? I didn't bring extra clothes.

Booth Guy: That's up to you. If you're fine with it, you can do it.

Ben: When will I have to do it?

Booth Guy: About 6, in like 10 minutes. You can probably go change now.

Ben: Alright.

Ben then went to the back of the booth, and took off his shirt, and shorts. Ben was in his white boxers and reconsidered his choices. He then folded his clothes into place, and went back to the front. The guy then gave him a pair of goggles which he wore it. Later, he then tied him to 2 poles which made him unable to move. About 5 minutes later, the guy carried out the donation bucket, and got a trolley full of pies and a lot of other things which the donated money will go to teenage cancer trust.

A few minutes later, a man in his late 20s saw the booth, and thought it was an interesting concept. He then put 10 dollars into the bucket which was equivalent to 2 cream pies. The guy then grabbed the cream pies, and walked towards Ben. He squeaked a cute smile before a pie was plunged on his face. His face had turned completely white, and covered the goggle with cream. Later, he smashed the second one on his head, and covered his hair in cream. The guy then told Ben that he was a very good sport, and walked away.

Moments later, a group of 4 highschool girls walked into the booth, and donated 5 dollars each. After that, they all grabbed a can of baked beans, and stood infront of Ben. Later, a girl poured her can of baked beans onto Ben's creamy head. Another girl then splashed some more beans onto his face. The next girl then splashed her can of beans onto Ben's stomach, and the last girl dumps her can on his head. After the gals had done their things, they walked out of the booth. Meanwhile, the tomato sauce in baked beans mixed with the cream from the pie which turns into a liquid that slowly dripped from his hair.

After a bit of waiting, 2 brothers came to the booth, and donated 10 dollars each. The older boy got 2 cream pies, and the younger one got a bag of flour. As Ben was standing there wallowing in his misery, a familiar voice called his name. It was Theo from gunge camp. As it turned out, he was also back in Kansas with his brother as well. Still, Theo and his brother showed no mercy, and started gunging him. Theo's brother plunged the first pie on Ben's face, and the other one on his crotch which the cream and toppings stuck on his underwear. Now, it was Theo's turn. He opened his bag of flour, and started to sprinkle it around Ben. Soon, the flour turned his body white and dusty, but Theo wasn't done yet. He poured a bit of flour down the front of Ben's boxers, and poured the last bit right on his creamy hair. He then rubbed the flour and cream into his hair which messed his hair up. Although they were friend's, Theo didn't hold back, but at least, he said good bye before leaving the booth.