#14 - Donut Boy

After dinner of the second day in the camp, Ben and other boys were brought to a warehouse at the back of the farm. When he arrived there, he saw a set of conveyor belts and machineries. To the left of the machine, there was some seats for people to sit on, and a huge screen to the right. Other boys went to the seats while Ben was separated to the side of the machines. The host, Mark, and Ethan had already been standing there, and were wating for him to arrive. Ben was asked to stand near the machine and strip his outer clothes off. Ben stripped off his hoodie, T-shirt and pants, and save them to wear later which left him standing there in just his lime green boxers. Later, he was given a pair of goggles which he wore it to protect his eyes.

When the audience filled the seats, Mark said "Since this boy got the slowest time this afternoon, he will get his punishment that he deserves.". The croud cheered as Ben was lead to the beginning of the machine. He lied down, and got tied to the conveyor. Mark shouted "Let's give this boy his punishment!".

Before even getting the machine, Ethan smeared Ben with sticks of butter. Ben's whole body quickly got very slippery, and covered with bits of butter. After Ben's body was oilly enough, Ethan mushed an entire block of butter into Ben's hair. His hair started to clump up, and bits of butter were left in his hair. After that, Ethan put the last stick of butter in Ben's green boxers, and crumbled it. Lastly, Ethan poured a bucket of melted butter on Ben which soaked his hair, body, and undies in the oilly buttery mess. While Ben was lying in his misery, Ethan went to the back of the first machine, and turned it on. Some time later, the conveyor belt started moving Ben into the first machine.

After Ben was fully in the machine, he could hear something moving. Soon after, 5 rows of nozzles started spraying milk on him, and soaked him with milk. While he was being spayed with milk, raw eggs started to rain down on him, and soaked him with eggwash as well. While Ben was being sprayed with milk and eggs, Ethan threw bits of eggshells onto Ben, and completely covered his hair and body in it. Some time later, the nozzle stopped spraying more things on him, so Ben thought it was over.

A few seconds later, Ethan pushed another button, and streams of syrup came crashing down on his body. He got very sticky, and the syrup got stuck to his hair. Right then, Ben was very sticky. His hands, arms, and hair was completely covered in syrup, and he couldn't even move one bit. Moments later, a door above Ben opened, and thick white slop came crashing down on him. The slop completely covered Ben's front side, and turned it completely white. Ben's hair face, arms, legs, stomach, and undies were completely white. He couldn't see anything aswell because the slop was covering his goggles. Some of it got into his mouth, and it tasted a little sour. Ben immediately knew it was yogurt from its familiar taste.

As Ben was lying down in his misery, some flour was dusted on him. The flour easily stuck to him since he was very sticky from the syrup and yogurt. Right then, the flour started to soaked in the syrup, and made a new thick layer on him. Later, Ethan poured another bag of flour on Ben's face, and hair while Ben shook his head, so the flour doesn't pile up on his face. Then, Ethan mixed the flour on his hair with the syrup which coated Ben's hair in another layer of batter. Moments later, the conveyor belt moved Ben out of the first machine, and stopped Ben between the 2 machines. Suddenly, the audiences poured cups of doughnut batter on him, and covered the front side with another layer of batter. Later, a group of boys put the batter right down his undies, but some flowed out because it was already filled with butter. After that, they put their cups in Ben's boxers which opened his undies very wide, and made him very embarrassed. At that moment, Jarred took a picture of his brother because he thought it was very funny. Meanwhile, Ben was feeling very uncomfortable, and asked Ethan to removed the things out of his undies. Ethan replied "Eww! I wouldn't dare putting my hand in there. How about you do it yourself. I'll untie one of your arms, and you get it out yourself." Ben agreed, and Ethan untied his right arm. Ben got every thing out of his undies, and felt much more comfortable. Lastly, Ethan hit a button, and Ben was moved to the next machine.