#33 - First Day Of Work!

It was a Saturday morning, so Ben slept in a little. After he woke up, he did his routine as usual, and went to eat breakfast. While he was eating breakfast with his family, his dad told him that Jarred was going to guide him on his first day of work. Ben wasn't sure if he was old enough to do it, so he asked his dad back. He then told him that he would be working as a cashier at a Five Guys in Calgary, so being 13 was legal to work there. Eventhough Ben resisted since he wasn't sure if he'd do a great job as a cashier or not, his parents suggested him to try it out anyway. Jarred told him that the owner of the restaurant was his friend's brother and Ben would be working the same shift as him, so at least, he'd have his brother there. Ben still didn't fully want to do it, but he decided to give it a shot.

Since his shift was starting at 6pm, he had a lot of time during the day to chill around the house. At about 5pm, Jarred told him to go eat dinner that mom prepared for them since they'd not have time to eat after their shift started. After they were done their dinner, Jarred drove his motorbike with Ben on the back to the place downtown. They arrived there about 20 minutes early which was enough time for Ben to get a tour of the place. When Ben got there, he didn't go through the front door like people did. Instead, he got to go through the back door which led him into the kitchen. Ben got a warm welcome from the people working there which was mostly highschoolers and college students. Obviously, he was the youngest, but no one really seemed to mind. After Jarred took Ben to meet the owner, he took him for a tour around, and gave him his uniform which was a pair of black shoes, a pair of black pants, a red Five Guys T-shirt, and a red cap. Right then, he was ready to start the job.

The senior at the cashier guided him through the process, and Ben was getting better at it. At first, he thought he would be too short to reach the cashier since he pretty much had been one of the shortest people in his class. As it turned out, he was just tall enough to do everything normally, so he asked the senior to take his first order. It was a little awkward when Ben took his first order, but he managed to pull though it. After a dozen of orders, it began to get fun since he had never tried something like that before. Before he knew it, the night was over, and he had already made around 50 dollars from working 4 hours. At 9:30pm, the restaurant was closed, and Ben stayed to help them clean up the place. Before he and his brother went home that day, he was called to the back of the kitchen for a surprise.

When he arrived there, 2 older employees tackled him to the ground, and made him stayed there. Ben tried to free himself by flailing his arms and legs around, but obviously, that didn't work as one employee kept him in place while the other one started taking his clothes off. The red cap first came off which revealed his blond hair, followed by his sneakers and socks. After they were gone, the pants got slipped off of him to reveal a pair of yellow boxer briefs. The toughest one to get off was the shirt. Luckily, another employee walked by, and held his shoulder to the ground while his T-shirt was slipped off of him which revealed his chest and stomach. His hands and legs were then tied up, and he was carried to the sink. They placed him in the sink with his bottom sitting on the sink's floor, his legs were placed on the kitchen counter while his arms rested right infront of him. As he sat there with his butt soaking wet from the water from washing the dishes earlier, the employees went away which he knew he was going to get covered in god knows what.

Later, his co-workers came back with buckets upon buckets of stuff, and gathered around the sink. The owner of the place even took out his phone to record, so Ben knew it wasn't going to end very well. Jarred stood a little distance away from the sink, crossing his arms while looking at his brother with a smirk. He then said, "Well, Ben. It's a tradition here. I'm sure you could get through this.". Ben's co-workers were discussing whether if they should do that to him since he was very young, but decided to do it anyway.

First up, they turned on the water, and completely soaked Ben. The water was also very cold which made him shiver. Right then, a co-worker grabbed a bag of leftover flour, and poured the entire bag of flour onto Ben. It completely covered his head, face, body, arms, underwear, and thighs in flour. He was a white dusty boy, and the flour was very thick, especially in his hair. He also couldn't see since the flour had also covered his eyes. A co-worker then rubbed the flour into his hair, and gave him a flour shampoo which made the flour way thicker in his hair. A moment later, a staff found a batch of leftover chicken batter, and took it to the sink. He then poured it on Ben's head which it covered his hair, face, shoulder, body, and underwear in thick white batter. He was pretty much a one big chicken in a sink, except he didn't have any wings.