#38 - Gift For Your Valentine

As the winter was settling down, it was Valentine's day, but there was school that day. After Ben did his normal morning routine, he went to school as usual to study. At lunch time, he saw a ton of young couples, mostly highschoolers giving each other flowers, and handing out gifts which was chocolates, of course. He thought it was kind of cringe, and thought there was no way he would do that sort of thing. Anyway, he went back to study his afternoon classes before going home.

As Ben was getting his stuff in his locker, Robin and his minions came up to Ben, and asked him to follow them. He thought it was kind of weird, but followed them anyway. Along the way, he was asked if he had a valentine or not which he answered no, but he did have girl that he secretly liked, named Lily. The bullies didn't seem to pick it up as they normally did which made him think they were more matured than the last time they met. Anyway, he was led to a tree which had a giant box under it. Before Ben could even react, one of the minions pulled down his pants while the other one tackled him to the ground. They then proceeded to remove his top which left him in only a pair of yellow boxers brief. They then lifted him into the box, laying down facing up before closing the lid. One of the minions was also holding the lid down, so Ben couldn't escape while the bullies planned their prank.

Robin and 2 of his other minions each grabbed a 5-gallon bucket filled with gunk. One minion got the dark chocolate, another got the white chocolate while Robin got the strawberry flavored chocolate. As the third minion opened the lid, one of the minion poured half the bucket of dark chocolate onto Ben's face to shut his eyes and mouth off before using the rest to cover his legs and feet.

The next minion then specifically covered Ben's face with the white chocolate which turned it milky white, and his face into a freaky white chocolate figure. He then poured the rest of the chocolate onto Ben's chest which turned it into some glazed marble statue. Ben wasn't enjoying it, but knew it was impossible to escape.

Lastly, Robin came in with his strawberry chocolate, and glazed Ben's face a bright pink color. His head was turned into a strawberry itself which was very funny when combined with his facial details. At last, Robin saved lots of chocolates to completely cover Ben's stomach and underwear in the bright pink strawberry chocolate. Ben's yellow underwear looked very shiny with the bright pink sludge, but still looked like a pair of pink underwear from the details below. Overall, Ben was a half-naked boy who fell into various chocolate machine. Anyway, the lid was shut again while Robin went and brought someone special.

As the lid was re-opened, Ben heard the sound of Lily, the girl he secretly liked. She told him that Robin told her everything, and she kinda liked him too. Ben blushed under the various layers of chocolate while Lily told him that she kinda like him covered in chocolate, in which he replied with "Well, I guess this is your Valentine's present. Hope you like it". Lily softly giggled, and told him that he was cute before accepting the present. The two waved good bye before Lily wandered away. Robin then said, "Told you. She's cute, isn't she?". Ben then nodded. Robin being nice for once, told his minions to carry the box to the sport hall's shower room which he sent Ben off there. Ben then went into the shower, not to take the shower right then, but to lick the tasty chocolate off his body. Turned out, the chocolate mixed with all day of sweat wasn't very tasty, so he abandoned the idea before washing it off. As Ben was showering, he thought, 'Well, it wasn't the best love confession, but at least, it was done in Valentine's day, right?'.

End of Chapter 38 of 40