#36 - Factory Trail

One Saturday in November as Bennett and his friends were walking around Calgary, they got bored, and didn't know what to do. Eventually, they settled to go to an indoor amusement park which was a couple blocks from where they were. When they arrived there, they saw a ton of new stuff they haven't seen yet. It was also the first time that Ben came to the park, so he was more fascinated than others.

As they were walking in, they saw loads of section from slides, cliff climbing, and even the cafeteria. There was a section that looked like a factory which Ben's friends had gone in there before, but he hadn't. Ben walked into the room, and it looked like he was in the giant factory himself. At the end of the room, there was a tunnel for walking in with a guy standing at the front. The sign on it said "The Factory Trail". Ben was tempted to go in there, but his friends told him that they didn't enjoy it very much. Anyway, the guy at the front said that they will give out prizes for everyone that had gone through. Ben was even more tempted, but this time, his friends didn't say anything. They told him that if he wanted to go in, he'd be the only one doing so. Ben agreed, and his friends waited at the exit of the trail.

As Ben was about to walk into the trail, the guy stopped him, and advised him that it'd be better if he had his swimsuit on instead because there was something in there that won't be very good if it had gotten on his clothes. Ben said he didn't have it, and looked around to see no one there before asking if he could go in with only his underwear on. The guy then awkwardly said, "O-okay, I guess" before pointing Ben to the locker room. Ben walked in there, and took off his clothes to reveal a pair of yellow boxer briefs before putting his bags and clothes into the locker. Ben walked out in his underwear, looking a little embarrassed, but managed to get a little more comfortable as time went on. The guy at the front didn't say much; he just told Ben to grab a pair of goggles before he went in. After Ben wore the goggles, the guy told him to enjoy the ride before Ben walked in.

When Ben got passed the entry way, he saw a huge hall which looked like a factory, but noticed there was very little light inside. He could also see no other visitors inside which made it a little scarier. Since Ben was those people who liked those sort of place anyway, he wasn't very scared, but he still hoped nothing was going to come right up to him. Basically, he was a little scared. As he was walking around the top balcany, he could feel some sticky liquid dripping from the pipe onto him. When he took a closer look, the opaque liquid was pink, so the place got a little more suspicious. Anyway, Ben continued until the end of the walkway which had a door to a small room there. As Ben was getting closer and closer to the room, suddenly, a huge stream of pink goo came crashing down onto him, and turned him into a sticky pink monster before draining down the small holes in the floor. It was like the bubblegum slime from Gunge Camp, but much thicker. Of course, Ben screamed in shock, but was also surprised at his voice echoing in the hall. As Ben was wiping the slime off his goggles, he thought to himself, 'Thank god they gave me some goggles.'. After that, he continued into the room.

When Ben got through the yellow plastic curtains, he saw a set of stairs leading into a room flooded with the pink goo. Ben looked around before seeing no other way to go, so he decided to go down there. When he got to the very bottom of the pool, the goo was literally at his chest, and it was very hard to navigate around in it. Anyway, he saw an arrow pointing to a hole which was flooded half way with the pink goo. Since the hole looked promising, Ben decided to try getting his body through it which covered his entire body in the pink goo again. After he was through, he took a second to wipe the goo off his eyes before reaching for the high ground. When he got up to the high ground, he saw those yellow curtains again, and assumed it was the way to go. After he got through the curtain, Ben was blasted with some white fine powder which looked like baking flour. His front and back was blasted by the flour, and turned white. He looked like he was some sort of a snowman, and looked really ridiculous. Luckily, no one was there to see him in such a state. His goggles were also obfuscated, so he used his fingers to wipe the flour off.