Chapter 8 Her Duty

Chapter 8

Her Duty

The ointment Tafari had applied caused the attire I wore to stick to my back as I followed her to her courters. The feeling of dread filled me as Nyack followed behind me as we came to the door. Tafari then tore multiple pieces of her clothing wrapping it tightly around his eyes.

"Nyack listen to me closely my boy. You cannot see anything that happens in this room, or you will be castrated for looking upon the queens of two countries." Nyack gulped as he spread his legs to keep balance.

"Your job is to keep Deola from attacking the queen, because I know how protective she is," Tafari said looking at me and then down as she knotted a rope around Nyack's waist as she used the other end and knotted it around me tightly. She placed the length of the rope in Nyack's hands,

"Now Nyack if you feel this tugging it means that Deola is trying to get towards one of the queens. Your job is to strictly keep Deola against you until this deed is done. Am I understood?" Tafari said in her commanding tone.

"Yes your majesty," Nyack said as she smote his chest tugging on the rope as I felt myself moving back towards him.

Tafari stood in front of me looking in my eyes as those hands caressed my face.

"Be on your best behavior Deola, for my sake please," she said her eyes glossed over as she kissed me so deeply that I felt her disgust.

She gripped Nyack's bicep as I led him into the room where Amadi and one particular handmaiden stayed her eyes also hidden as she held a blade in her hands. I rolled my eyes in annoyance her face holding a smug smile. Amadi walked around me taunting me to grip around her neck till her yellow skin went blue.

Tafari grabbed Amadi by her neck tenderly as she pinned her against the wall, her lips kissing Amadi. Nyack tugged on the rope hard pulling me back. I observed as the hands that once held me tore Amadi's clothes off. Amadi gasping as her body illuminated itself in Tafari's eyes. I observed as she ran her hands over Amadi's breast, hips, and butt.

Underneath the anger I marveled at the chance I thought I had with Tafari. She was out of my league but I continued to pursue her like she could possibly receive satisfaction with me not of royal blood neither was I born in national royal lineage as she was.

Tafari gripped Amadi from the dimples in her butt as she laid her on the bed spreading her legs to east and west coast of the continent of our great country. Those lips of hers attaching themselves to her levres de sa chatte (pussy lips) as Amadi released a moan like it was her first time being baisee (fucked). Tafari was engulfed in her actions as her tongue slipped inside of her while Amadi arched up.

I must've moved forward because Nyack pulled hard at the rope till I was completely against him.

He whispered as not to be heard, "My lady, it will be okay." I wish at that time his voice could soothe me, but it did not. As I observed Tafari give herself to Amadi. Her mouth trembled as her lips smacked as Amadi's juices lingered on her lips with each time she lifted up to catch her breath.

Amadi was no longer trying to mock me but she was drowning in the pleasure she received. All she did was moan instead of saying Tafari's name like I did. Tafari turned Amadi's body so she was facing me and as she looked up at me still sucking on Amadi's clit as I saw the frustration in her eyes as continued. Amadi's moans became irritating, as I felt something poking me from behind. I turned to look at Nyack's face which was so transfixed as he tried to concentrate through the moaning that filled the room. I could not help but chuckle to myself as I turned back to hear the climax of Amadi as she arched her back her shrill as she came would have smitten any man or woman. Tafari rose up wiping her mouth as Amadi panted her legs looking like boiled noodles as she laid on her back.

I was so relieved she had not asked to taste of Tafari or I would have killed her and lost my life in doing so.

"Amadi, when you have recuperated I hope that you find your way back to your courters. You have an early morning on tomorrow," she said as she came to my side grabbing Nyack's arm leading us out. She undid the blindfold from around his eyes as he blinked many times as Tafari unknotted the rope tying us together.

She smiled at Nyack as she spoke softly.

"Thank you Nyack for keeping a good hold on Deola. You are done with this task." Nyack stood there thinking long and hard before he spoke as he gulped.

"My queen, if I may humbly ask to have an audience with lady Deola tomorrow afternoon, it would mean the world to me," he said looking only at Tafari as she smiled a large grin.

"Of course you may Nyack, you are loyal and obedient. That is one thing I can grant you," she said without hesitation. I marveled at her quick answer as Nyack went on his way.

She took the rope from around my waist as she grabbed my hand while we walked towards the queen's courtyard. We walked in silence as she intertwined her fingers with mine occasionally looking at me as we walked up the stair case that led to the part of the palace that allowed you to look out at distant city.

Tafari and I walked around admiring the stars that shone above. She stopped as I looked at how her eyes shone just like those stars above us.

"Deola, I want you to understand something, never not once have I ever not enjoyed having sex with any woman," she chuckled raising an eyebrow as her hand slid down her face in mixed emotions. I smiled in relief as she looked at me pulling me by my hips in front of her so my back faced the wall of the watchtower.

"What am I going to do without you?" she whispered rhetorically as touched her face gone unsure if the words I uttered next were mine or someone else's.

"Galaxies envy having crossed your path. Stars glisten but are jealous. Skies weep at your brilliance, while I evaporate as air. Listening to you whisper my name in my ear." With each word her lips came closer to mine as those eyes froze me again. Her lips attaching themselves to mine as I was lost in her essence.

The stars were the only ones to see how I wished to merge her soul with mine so we could never part and no one. No queen, king, or even responsibility could change who she belonged to.

"Deola, please fais-moi l'amour (make love to me)," she begged as I marveled at the words escaping her mouth. I smiled softly as I grabbed her hand pulling her towards an unused room that smelled of honeysuckle. Undoing her clothing as they fell on the ground. Her naked body glisten under the candle light as I got on my knees spreading her legs taking her sweet chatte into my mouth. She gasped softly gripping the wooden carved railings to the bed. I grabbed her cul as she landed on her back. Her moans loud as my tongue slipped between her pussy lips as I felt her juices saturate the tip of my tongue.

I lifted my head up as I rubbed her clit with my fingers as I licked her pussy hole her light moans fueling me to make love to her like it was my last time. My tongue slipped inside of her as I continued to rub her clit as she moaned louder. Her legs rested on my shoulders her hands in my hair as she pushed my head deeper inside of her.

"Deola!" she gasped as I felt her legs tremble as she came in my mouth. I cleaned her chatte as she moaned as I continued to suck on her clit looking up at her as those eyes rolled back in intimacy.

I began to kiss on her inner thighs biting gently while I rubbed her pussy to see if she was still wet. She gushed between my middle and index finger as I slipped a finger inside of her as she gasped. I marveled at how tight she was as I gently fingered her slowly. Her whole body moved as her juices created a smacking sound as I fingered her faster as she moaned arching as her hips moved against my fingers thrusting inside of her.

I pulled my fingers out of her sucking the juices off as I licked and sucked on her chatte. In that moment I looked into those galactic eyes as a pool of her crème filled my mouth.

She was completely weak as I pulled her close to me .Kissing her so softly till, she fell asleep with me. My sweet Tafari...