Chapter 20 Little Time

In the following week Yohance was back to her old self, and I was thankful for I do not think I could have endured another week of getting scrubbed so roughly. I had grown fond of her and how she cared for Tafari. Her love for her was beautiful to observe through Tafari's eyes as I shadowed her. It seemed that everything had gone back to normal besides the fact that Celine and Fleur were in the palace and we were constantly with us. Dumian awoke from his deep slumber. Fleur was infatuated with Prince Dumian, and though Tafari did not show her emotions, she cringed at the thought that Dumi had grown fond of the little girl as well. There were not many children in the palace his age, so I found it to be a good providence.

One breezy night as Tafari and I walked on the wall -walk around the palace.

"Deola, have you enjoyed your stay here at the palace?" she asked looking at the sky where a thousand stars twinkled.

"I have enjoyed my stay here with you Tafari," I answered quickly watching as she smiled with that half smirk her dimples caving into her cheek.

"You are so peculiar and different from every woman that has been given to me as a gift," she said her smile disappearing. "But I am no different than those I wish to avoid."

I did not fully understand what she meant as I grabbed her hand in attempts to comfort her from her many thoughts. "Tafari do you believe that everything happens for a reason?" I asked as I looked up at the stars with her.

"Well at one time I did not, but since meeting you I have found that everything has a reason and a purpose. My purpose was to be at your side, loving you through all this life," I whispered as my eyes glanced at her again. I saw her eyes tear up slightly.

"Please don't cry my queen," I said reaching as my hand caressed her cheek. The moisture from her tears sinking into my skin. She leaned into my hand as she gripped my wrist holding my palm against her face as those eyes that I always drowned in gazed so deeply into mine it was hard to look away.

"Tu me compl'etes (You complete me)," she said and I heard the tone of adoration as she reached for me pulling me close. Her hand on the back of my neck as she placed her silky lips to mine. How she kissed me was different. It was as if she put her whole body into it. And each time I breathed her in she became me and I became her. We were each other in that very moment we breathed each other in. Every time she pulled away those eyes looked at me like the most beautiful thing you could imagine.

She spoke sweet nothings in French and Fang as she backed me against a wall.

"Deola," was all she said at times as she continued to kiss me deeper and deeper.

She lifted me up as she carried me down the stair case leading to the wall-walk. Occasionally I would look at the sky but her eyes became so intoxicating that I confused her eyes with galaxies.

As we made our way to her courters I found that my garments had already been undone as she gently pulled them off. I reached around to undo hers, as I grabbed her crown placing it on the crown pillow. She laid me down as I watched her lips touch every part of my skin. Each kiss caused every nerve to twinge as those lips of her came to my chatte. She kissed those lip as I tried not to gasp. Her eyes looked up at me as her tongue explored me like it was the first time. She sucked on those lips as she teased my clit as I arched my back. Intertwining my fingers in her hair, I grinded my hips in sync with her tongue as she went deeper with each soft thrust. Her mouth its own known wonder.

"Tafari," I moaned as I locked my eyes with hers and it was then that I saw all the fear, all the love, all the burden's she carried on her shoulders as she put her all in to making love to me. I came breathless as our eyes stayed locked as I laid there as she began again, her intensity rising as I became so lost in her essence. I gripped the sheets unsure of how skilled she was with that tongue of hers in more ways than one.

"Tafari I want to taste you," I said almost begging as she looked up at me smiling as she sucked on clit as I moaned loudly. She straddled me as I looked up at her. Her breast and body beautiful as the first day she undressed in front of me. I wanted to memorize her frame forever, I thought as I ushered her up so she straddled my face. My mouth found its favorite spot on her chatte as I heard her gasp her thighs on each side of my face. I felt her legs quiver as I continued to eat her chatte. Her flavor filling my tongue as her juices touched my taste buds. I refused to pull away as I got lost in her as I sucked on her lips and clit. It was like a motion of the currents. Soon she was grinding my face as I smacked her cul gripping it as it bounced. She jumped not expecting it as she tried to speak.

"Deola, you'd dare strike a queen," she got out before I smacked her cul again as I made my tongue go deep inside of her chatte. She moaned loudly holding onto the frame of the bed as she rode my face.

"Deola!" she screamed softly as not to cause alarm. As she came for me I watched ever reaction as she laid on her side besides as I sucked on her nipple before she had time to catch her breath. Her fingers intertwine in my hair as she pulled it gently. To see her react to my lips, my hands, and touch made me appreciate the human part of her. I played with her chatte as my fingers explored her. My mouth never left her nipples as she moaned and suddenly I heard her crying. I looked up freezing, as I looked at her face full of tears again.

"Tafari what is wrong," I asked wiping her tears away.

"Nothing," she whispered trying to wipe her tear away.

"Tell me Tafariah," I begged as she looked at me and those eyes revealed that sadness again.

"Say my name like that again," she said smiling softly as she looked in my eyes.

"Tafariah," I whispered and begged me again kissing me every time I called her by her full name.

"Promise me something my sweet Deola," she said looking in my eyes not once pulling away.

"Anything, my love," I said as she kissed me deeper.

"If anything happens to me, would you watch over Dumian," she said so serious, it made me lift up and look at her intently.

"Of course but surely nothing would happen to you, my queen," I spoke fear in my voice.

"It is just a precaution Deola, but promise me you will," she said her eyes making me give in.

"I promise Tafariah," I said as she kissed me never letting me go the entire night. The thoughts of what she meant never once coming back to me as I drowned in how she had made herself known to me until sleep overtook us both.