3.'Babygirl'

I heard a loud bell that caused me to jump a little."What was that?" I asked Jess.She giggled at me as if I was supposed to know this already.

"It's the bell for lunch" she explains."Like in school?" I asked."Are you seriously comparing high school to jail right now?" Jess asks.

"God I'm so fucked up by this place already" I laugh.So does Jess.

We hear a door opening and focus our attention on it.An officer."Alright ladies,im gonna have you walk in front of me really slowly to the lunch room.No funny tricks,got it?" He asks sternly.

I rapidly nod my head while Jess shrugs.She shrugged to an officer.Is that even ok? I guess for her is.She seems really chill about it so I'll just go with it.

We walked through several corridors with cells on either side of us most of the way.When we finally reached the so called 'lunch room' I stood there.Nothing but frightened.

There was at least 250 people here and each of them either killed someone,was in the same situation as me,rapes a girl,or has done drugs.And that was totally not helping me with the fact that IM IN FUCKING JAIL.

I started getting a panic attack.Jess looked at me concerned.I guess she didn't know what was going on.My anxiety came in.I could barely breathe.

I saw 2 officers pull on my arm,not harshly though.More in a way to get me out of there as fast as they could.

They sat me down in a hallway and gave me some water and pills I had to take on a daily basis to prevent this from happening so often.

Jess was asked to go talk to the officer for I don't know what reason and I was left alone in a jail hallway surrounded by atleast 4 cameras monitoring me.

I heard the door to the hall open.I looked up and saw a guy.Im guessing he's like 20? Around my age anyway.

He sat beside me.So.Awkward.I saw him smirk at me with the corner of my eye.

"What?" I asked."What,what?" He chuckles following by that stupid ass smirk.

"Why are you smiling at me like that.It's weird" I say as I move a bit further from him.

"Do you think just because I'm in jail I shouldn't be happy at times?" He says in a challenging tone.Hes sending me strange vibes.

"I never said that" I pointed out.He smirked.Again,causing me to roll my eyes and taking a sip of my water.

"I've never seen you before" he says."Probably because I just came here today" I spat annoyed.Why is he even here?

"Right.I should've known by that attack you got back there" he chuckles."You should've" I agree.

Jess walked out and gave me a strange look.She saw this dude sitting beside me.She was still talking to the officer at the door.

"I'll see you soon babygirl" the creepy guy says as he winks and leaves the hallway.