8.'A Boy like Me'

When I came back from my meeting with Jason all I could think about is the image of his eyes staring deeply into mine.The challenging tone hanging in the air.I was pissed at myself for ending it so fast because honestly talking to him made me feel some type of way.

I wasn't in love but something at the back of my head kept telling me that there's something intresting about him and I hungrily wanted to find out what it was.

Jess and our officer were currently at an interview for some dealing Jess did.I didn't question her because I knew she didn't like talking about that kind of stuff to me.So basically I was all alone right now.

I sighed as I shuffled in my bunk,adjusting my pillow to hold my head in the most comfortable way I could make it.After trying to get comfortable for a while I groaned and threw the pillow across the room,Jasons' voice haunting my mind.What is this boy doing to me?

"You alright?" I heard a male voice coo from behind the cell bars.My head quickly shot over to see who was standing there and my eyes widened when I saw it was Jason.I jumped off the top bunk as fast as I could and sped over to the bars.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper-yell at him."Just wanted to see you that's all" he smirks."So you're risking another few years just because you wanted to see me?" I ask him in a 'mom' tone."Not my fault,I missed you" he whispers while he shoves his hands into his pockets.

"Well are you gonna just stand there or are you going to atleast try and open this cell?" I ask,as if it was obvious I wanted him to get me out of here.I knew what Jess told me about him being 'trouble' but something inside me was pushing me towards him.And besides,he was very attractive.

"You want me to?" he smirks,once again,as he looks up at me.I nod my head not being able to get any words out of me as his eyes stared into mine.He chuckled."What's funny?" I ask,frowning."I just didn't expect you to be the type of girl to want to escape a prison cell with a boy like me" he explains as he fiddles through the officers desk,searching for the key."I didn't know I was this type of girl either" I giggle taking in a deep breathe.

He finally found the key and grinned at me before putting it into the cell-bar door,as if asking me for permission.I send him a slight smile and with the matter of seconds the cell is open.He grabs my hand and we speed down the 'emergency exit' hallway.

As we are running the most obvious thought flashes through my head.We are in a well advanced prison sight,there's camera's everywhere.I rapidly rip my hand out of his and start breathing heavily.

Jason stops running and turns around to look at me."Madison,what's wrong? Why aren't you running?" He asks as he comes closer to me.I felt another panick attack about to happen.My hands started shaking."Hey" Jason coos,as he puts both of his hands on my arms and starts rubbing up and down,in a way to try and calm me down.I felt the hair at the back of me neck stand up at the touch of his cold hands on my skin.His touch was so delicate,I loved it.It instantly got my breathing back into the right pace.

"Jason,there's camera's everywhere here.We're going to get caught.I really don't want this" I explain,still shaking a bit.I saw a smile tugging on his lips."Babe," he started,sending shivers down my spine,"Don't worry about it,I handled that" he assured me."How?" I ask."That's my business only" he shrugs as he gets closer to me.I felt my heart beating faster and faster.

"Do you trust me?" Jason whispers as he places the palm of his hand on my check."I mean-" he cuts me off,"do yo trust me?"."Yeah" I reply.He sends me a cheesy grin,"Good".

He quickly grabs my hand into his,and again we start running to god knows where he was taking me to.