Hardship..

***LEANNE's POV***
We finished playing the game and I headed to the kitchen to get a drink of water.
I closed the fridge and came face to face with Hanbin.
"You scared me" I said putting my hand on my chest.
"Sorry" he replied.
"It's okay" I said.
"Can I ask you a ..
Question!?" He smiled sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen.
"Yes" I smiled sitting on the chair next to him.
"What was you and sunbae speaking about earlier." He asked scratching the back of his head.
"Wae, are you jealous" I smirked.
"Was there something for me to be jealous about!?" He smiled.
"Ani, he just said he's glad his sister is in a band with me and that I'm mature for my age like you." I smiled and he let out a sign of relief.
"You don't like him do you!?" He said. It made me laugh.
"As a sunbae of course but he's to old for me, plus I have my eyes on someone else." I smiled.
"Really! Who!?" He asked.
Is this guy and idiot.
"I'm not saying." I replied.
"Is it me" he asked and his eyes brightened.
I laughed a little grabbed my bottle of water and headed back into the living room.
"Yah- answer me is it me you like" he shouted running after me into the living room. Of course as we entered everyone was looking at us.
"Aniyo, I like taehyun sunbae." I smirked.
"Yah, don't mess with me" he shouted.
"Well stop shouting, so what if I do like you" I said.
His body tone softened and he moved closer to me.
I took as many steps back as I could until my back touched the wall. He stared me dead in the eyes moved closer.
"Glad you finally admitted" he said moving away from me.
At this point my heart was beating so fast. Why is he such a tease.
I opened my eyes to everyone staring at me.
"What are you all looking at I'm not the only trainee with a crush you know you act like its unique and like you've never seen it before!" I shouted.
"Wae who else has a crush" Donghyuk said.
"I can't tell you that. Good night." I said walking into my room.

---1 WEEK LATER---
This week me and chari had been working so much up at 5 am to work out. 4 hour dance practices, 3 hour studio sessions and the rest in vocal and rap lessons. I'll let you know why though. We are debuting in two weeks. Yang CEO has given us 5 really good songs, that he wrote for the other female artists under YG but they weren't they're style but he said they suit us well. So we've finished recording. We have a MV shoot scheduled for Tuesday. As there's a trainee team building day in Monday.

***HANBIN's POV***
I haven't seen Leanne in over a week as her and chari have been busy preparing for their debut. It's kinda sad. Not that's she's debuting before me but because she's going to be busy and I won't get to see her. The last time will probably be at the trainee team building in Monday.

---MONDAY---
Today is the trainee tea building workshop.
I walked into the room and spotted Leanne. I walked over and say with her she was asleep with her earphones in. I check what song she was listening to. It was cute actually she had my song b.i on replay. I smiled and put her head on my shoulder.

***HARIN's POV***
I walked in and seen everyone there Leanne and B.I in the corner asleep. Chanwoo with chari reading comics. Jinhwan, vieya, Bobby and minhee dancing to big bangs bae bae. And the rest where sat laughing at the idiotic dancing foursome. I mean it was kinda funny.
I was stood in a world of my own because I didn't realise yunhyeong stand next to me.
He tapped me on the shoulder immediately making me turn around and gave him. I didn't realise how close he was though because our noses touched.

*******************

I'm terribly sorry I made you guys wait so long!!!