Starting.

***LEANNES POV***

Today is the day I am finally going to start my schedule.

I got out of my bed took a deep breathe and made my way to my bathroom to take a shower.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body and headed to the bedroom.
After about 10 minutes of deciding what to wear I finally went with a sports bra covers by a black and red checkered shirt then a pair of black leggings. I left my hair down but kept a hair tie in my wrist.

I ate some cereal before my manager came out of her room dressed and made her self a bowl.

I think it's good living with my manager because she can teach me how a traditional korean would live. Plus someone is always here to look after me I feel sorry for her family though.

We exited the house and headed to the studio.

---first lesson(vocal)---
I warmed up my voice whilst waiting for the teacher to arrive as I was a bit early.
He walked in and sat down at the keyboard.

"You new ive never seen you before" he said looking at me.
"Ohh yeah this is my first day it's nice to meet you." I said as the members of ikon walked through the door.
"What are you guys doing here!?" I asked them.
"We have our vocal lesson here." Yunhyeong replied.
"I get to have my vocal lesson with my fave trainees yay" I said smiling happily as did they.

---second lesson(dance 11:30)---
This lesson was quite good really if get taught a small piece of choreography and I have to put it in a dance to their selected song ready for the end of the week evaluation.
I was told I'd be paired with a new girl trainee for this one though so they could see how I was in a duo.

I waited for the trainee along with the teacher. Whilst we waited we just did some freestyle dancing to some random song as we spoke and introduced ourselves.

She finally walked in and my looked towards her she pretty but she looks familiar.
"Hi I'm han harin." She bowed.
"Hi I'm leanne" I bowed back.
"Shall we warm up then" the teacher said as we got into a space ready to warm up.

We finished the warm up and bean learning the dance. It was 4 counts of 8 but we could mix it around.

By time we finished learning the dance it was time for lunch harin is a great dancer so we both picked it up pretty well.

We made our way to lunch laughing and talking, I was quite surprised how good her english was.

"You look quite familiar but I can't quite figure out why!" I said as we reached the canteen.
"Hehe really that might be because you've seen my brother . He's a trainee here to." My eyes opened wide.
"Now I know. No way your jinhwans sister!?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yeah that right she my cute little sister" jinhwan said coming up behind us messing up her head.

"Well at least I don't have to stick with the boys anymore I finally have a friend my own gender. They where starting to make me swoon maybe you can stop that" I laughed.
"Maybe I can and I know how you feel" she giggled back.
"Good luck with getting over all my charms." Hanbin said taking a seat next to us.
"Or mine" yunhyeong said taking a seat next to harin.

*******