Here to there.

I was ready to leave my dorm for England.
I stepped out side and to my surprise there stood my fave yg trainees.
"Leanne you have to give us your number so we can contact you whilst you are in England!" Junhoe shouted before I could say hi.
"Sure haha.." I took his phone and put my number in. Then did the same with the rest if he boys.
"I gonna miss you all" I said smiling.
"Then why are you smiling!?" Hanbin asked.
"Because I'm coming back so I can see these adorable faces again." I smiled again.
"Leanne we have to go" my manager said Issuing me to leave.
"Okay I'm coming" I waved to the boys and headed to the car.

***HANBINS POV***
Leanne's been gone about 3 days not one of us wants to text her.
"Yah hanbin hyung let's face time her!!" Chanwoo shouted running into the living room.
"Why!?" I asked looking at the maknae.
"Because we all want to see her face" he said sitting next to me.
"Okay pass me my iPad" I said and he grabbed it. We set it up so we could all be seen and pressed call.

After 4 rings she picked up.
"Hello guys." She miles waving at the camera. She was sat inherent bed with a little blonde girl.
"Hello our cutest friend!" Donghyuk said.
"Stop talking about chanwoo that way" she said bad laughing.
"Yah!!!" Donghyuk replied.
"Lily say hi" she said issuing the little girl next to her to say hi.
"Hello." The lily said waving and smiling cutely.
"Aww she so cute is she your sister?" Bobby said.
"Yes can't you tell, but I'm the cuter one" she replied earning a glare from the little one.
All the boys started laughing as she received a small dig to the arm from the younger.

---
After an hour of chatting we finally hung up. She's coming back in 2 days.

~~~skip 2 days~~~
(Still HB pov)

We waited at the airport for leanne to arrive junhoe asleep on the chair, Jinhwan and donghyuk taking numerous selfies, whilst the other three sat and drank coffee.

She finally walked through the door and spotted us. She gave her bags to her manager and ran to us. Jinhwan punched junhoe to wake him.
We engulfed her in a group hug.

"Yay you finally here, your life starts now" I said hugging her one last time.

***************

Short chappie just a filler don't worry next one wi be long...

Thankyou so much for reading.

Check out my last chapter of you would like to be a character.