Boy talk;)

***LEANNES POV***

Harin turned up not long after her phone call with jinhwan.
"Harin-ah finally someone my own gender"I shouted making her laugh.
"It's hard right before you came I was in the same situation" she smiled. "You can put your stuff in my room, I'll take you" I stood up and we headed to my room.

She placed her stuff by the wall and looked around.
"I know pretty boring right haha there's nothing in here" I laughed.
"Yup but I'm sure you'll fill it as days pass." She smile and we sat on the floor.
"Harin just a question do you like yunhyeong?" She put he head down and I heard a slight giggle.
"Yeah." She blushed.
"Omg really that's really cute." I said clapping my hands.
"Wait how did you know?" She sat up and asked.
"Well I just kinda figured with the way you look at him when he speaks if he hasn't figured it out he must be dumb or he likes you back" she went wide eyed.
"I hope not this thing is totally one sided." She said quite disappointed.
"Well let's go find out then." I said standing up and running to the door she stood up and blocked me.
"No way you know my secret now spill yours" she said.
"What secret?" I questioned.
"Which one do you like there's no way you hang round them all day and not like one of them." She said and we sat down again.
"Well... I don't know I found Bobby kinda cute when I first met them all, but I don't know hanbin just gets me." I smiled.
"OMG YOU TOTALLY LIKE HANBIN!!!" She shouted.
I put my hands over her mouth.
Within seconds I heard laughter in the living room.
Me and harin made our way to the rest to find out what it was.
"What's all the laughing about." Harin questioned.
"Nothing just girl talk." Bobby said.
"Ohh you guys didn't perhaps hear anything being screamed before did you!?" They looked at eachother and shook their heads.
"Thank god"

A few hours had passed and everyone had fallen asleep I was in the bed room with harin but I couldn't sleep that girl can't half snore.
I got up and went to the kitchen to get a late night snack.

"Guessing you couldn't sleep either." Hanbin said sitting next to me.
"Nope someone must be dreaming about me." I replied with a small laugh.
"Same but are you surprised with this face." He laughed I hit him slightly.
"Idiot" I laughed feeding him a grape.
"I know but can you blame me"
"I suppose you are kinda good looking." I said.
"Kinda?" He questioned.
"Well depends on the angle, lighting but you look better looking further away" is laughed.
He moved his face to various positions some close and some further back. The last one he did ended millimetres away from my face 1mm closer and our noses would touch.
I gulped and he moved back.
"Do I make you nervous!? Must be those feelings" he smirked  walking towards the living room.
"Kim hanbin how!?" I asked shocked.
"These walls aren't thick" he smiled.

---next day---
I woke up and headed into the living rom after turning my alarm off.
I woke everyone else up since they were all asleep. I started with hanbin.
"Hanbin, wakey wakey. Sleeping ugly." I shook him he didn't budge so I gave up and decided to wake up the others but as I turned away my arm was pulled back towards him and my lips landed on his. It was only for a slight second but still he just kissed me.
"Good morning princess" he said.
"Woah slow down sleepy head. I might like you but that does not give you the right to make a move or call me princess." I said.
I stood up and woke the rest of the boys up by using hanbins pillow and hitting the with it.  I got screamed at a bit like.
"Yah idiots wake up" I shouted heading to the kitchen and getting a wooden spoon and a pan. I walked round making as much noise as possible.
"Hanbin, jinhwan, Bobby, donghyuk, junhoe, yunhyeong, chanwoo, jinhyung, hongseok, harin wakey wakey..."
I was stopped when hanbin appeared in front of me and removed the pan and spoon from my grip.
"How's this angle!?" He said laughing. He meant the angle of him being taller than me making me look up and him look down.
************
A/N
I'm sorry this was a really lame chapter hope fully next one will be better..
Thankyou for all the reads and votes..

Also there is still a role left check out the OTP page to see which one it is...