Enjoying company.

***LEANNES POV***

After a long great day of training it was finally time to go home. I admit my dorm is a little lonely. My manger is staying with her family tonight so I'm even more lonely than usual.

After being home about half and hour I heard a knock on my door.
I answered the door and immediately I was engulfed in the arms of 9 boys.

When I was finally released I stood back and motioned for them to enter.

"Why are you guys here!?" I asked sitting down.
"We wanted to have a sleepover" donghyuk said.
"Can we even do that" I laughed.
"Yes as long as none of us go in your bedroom" hanbin replied.
"Should we go get some snacks then cause I don't really have much in." I said.
"Yeah let's go" Bobby said.

We arrived back at my dorm and put the snacks we bought in the kitchen. Whilst we where out we also bought a few films to watch.

We put a film on and sat down on the couch and floor. During the film I noticed most of the boys had fell asleep apart from jinhyung chanwoo and donghyuk.
Since we are all similar ages we should have the same minds right...

"Guys should we draw moustaches on them"!?" I asked and the boys looked at eachother and nodded. I grabbed 4 black marker from the draw and we got to work.
Donghyuk took Bobby and junhoe. Chanwoo took jinhwan and yunhyeong. Jinhyung took Hong seok leaving me with B.I.
I started drawing in face making a pointy triangle moustache. Once I had finished I turned around to see how the other boys where getting on instead of junhoe having a moustache donghyuk had one.
I felt the market being removed from my grip so I turned to face B.I which was a bad idea as I know had a line going down the side of my face.
"KIM HANBIN!!!" I shouted.
"What!?" He replied.
"I'll give you five seconds to run because when I catch you give you more than a moustache you ruined my face." I said glaring at the boy.
"Hyung take the 5 seconds" chanwoo said.
B.I jumped up and ran into the kitchen the only thing separating us now was the kitchen Isle.
"Just you wait." I said moving left to right because I didn't know which way he would run.
He pulled a tongue and ran as fast as he could but I caught him and we fell to the floor because he ran that fast.

"Someone get m my make up from the draw in the living room" I shouted pinning hanbin to the floor.
Junhoe handed me the make up and I got to work recreating B.I's face. When I was finished the port guy looked like a drag queen with a thick black moustache.
"How cute does our hanbin look now" I said.
"Just you wait revenge will be good." Hanbin said sitting up.
"I look forward to it." I laughed taking a seat on the couch again.

We continued watching the film hanbin kept staring at me. I started to feel a little uncomfortable but the sound of jinhwans phone distracted me.

"Hello" he said answering the phone.
(Phone convo with his sister)
Harin: oppa where are you!?
Jinhwan: I'm at leannes with the boys why!?
Harin: I'm bored would it be ok if I come over.
----
"Leanne can harin come over!?" Jinhwan asked.
"Of course I could do with another girl" I replied.
-----

Jinhwan: she said yes I'll text you the number.(cause we all live in the same building)he put the phone down and we waited for harin to come.