Bonus Chapter #2: Fun Facts

So for this bonus chapter, I decided to share some fun facts about the characters in the story. Hope you enjoy:

1.) Believe it or not, Carter actually had dirty blonde hair when he was in middle school but got it dyed after he and his family moved to another city before Carter started high school.

2.) Despite his appearance, Michael is actually a huge Disney fan and his favorite song is Let It Go from Frozen.

3.) Sicily may not look the part, but she is in fact a tomboy as she never wears perfume but instead wears cologne (preferably Old Spice swagger).

4.) Maya is half Mexican and half Italian (Mexican on her mother's side and Italian on her father's side) and her natural hair color is black, but had it dyed red her first year of high school.

5.) Ryan is actually a skateboarder and can do some tricks.

6.) Henry has a HUGE fear of deep water and can't swim.

7.) Zeke's real name is Ezekiel Maurice Aniston (and no he is not related to Jennifer Aniston).

8.) Cameron owns a pet gecko that he named Owen.

9.) Seth can be able to walk in high heels with no problem (his shoe size is 7-1/2 men's).

10.) Sara is a Genshin Impact player (her team consists of Jean as her main and healer, Raiden Shogun as her sub DPS, Alhaitham as her main DPS, and Albedo as her support).

11.) Aphia is of Egyptian descent.

12.) Sofia was the leader of the cheerleading squad for their school before she was expelled.

13.) Xavier was always jealous of Carter when it came to football and actually knew that he could sing and enjoyed music but never cared as he was self centered.

14.) It was Maya who came up with the name of The Tuners for the music club after seeing Ryan tuning his guitar.

15.) Ryan and Maya tend to act like siblings and get along the most out of the entire band.

16.) Henry is the youngest in his family and has two older sisters (one 24 and the other 27).

17.) Michael takes Jazz dancing lessons.

18.) Sara is a huge Kelly Clarkson fan.

19.) Zeke can be able to hit really high notes (especially when it comes to Dream On by Aerosmith).

20.) Seth is highly allergic to cats.

21.) Cameron is a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo.

22.) Ryan actually has a twin sister who goes to a different school from him.

23.) Sicily has a very short fuse and can get angry really easily if pestered too much.

24.) Aphia is into cosplaying.

And finally...

25.) Carter, Seth, Ryan, and Henry have their own breakdancing group.

So that was the fun facts. Hope you guys like them and stay tuned for more stuff.