chapter 3

Chapter notes:

I am sorry for updating late, I am trying to finish the story altogether....

I think you'll love this chapter...

Feels....

Story starts

Story starts

The journey started in the early morning after 2 days....All of them took horses including Pete, no carriage to even prince too. They were dressed like a normal merchants.

Maali didn't came as a helper to not to alert anyone in the palace

Maali didn't came as a helper to not to alert anyone in the palace. Dara came with Pete as helper, and she is scared to leave Pete and Vegas alone during the festival time...

She doesn't know how vegas would react to being to close to Pete during this festival time.

They halted at one place for 30 min for horses to drink the water and them to eat...And Pete is so clumsy that he sprained his ankle suddenly.

They are ready to start the journey again....and Pete immediately understood that could not travel individually....

His ankle is bothering him too much.

Dara looked at ankle and turned towards Vegas

" Vegas, let Prince ride along with you...."

Both vegas and Pete are shocked and looked at Dara.

"What?... He can travel perfectly by himself"... Vegas answer to her immediately

" He sprained his ankle, he couldn't control if his horse got spooked in the forest and runs suddenly"... She explained.

" Why would horse get spooked here?".... Vegas said glaring at Pete's horse

" Stop arguing and do what I say" Dara said with final tone....

Pete looked at Dara with an open mouth....how could she talk to the Assistant General like that? Vegas could punish her.

"P' Dara, you can't talk to him like that, "... Pete tried to stop her ..