not an update

Endurance

#VegasPeteau

Vegas is shocked to see the Omega he had spent his rut with, in a shitty abortion clinic

"Is the baby mine?"

" I don't need to know,I am going to abort it"

"What do you need to keep my baby?"

"Money and contract stating I won't be in this baby's life"

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Omegaverse again...🫣
Tw" mention of abortion

Where the pack Alpha Vegas spent his rut with an unknown Omega who ran away in the night .

He was shocked to see the same Omega in a shitty abortion clinic , who is ready to abort the baby.... His baby

Vegas begged him to keep the baby and as a last resort, that Omega asked him Money in exchange for giving birth and a contract that he won't be associated with the baby after giving birth ..

Vegas agreed, he doesn't have any option, he doesn't know how his child will survive without the person who gave birth, but he is not ready to give up on his unborn child.

No ...he won't...

The Omega wanted his identity to be hidden, so Vegas and the Omega started to live together . Vegas doesn't trust the Omega, that's why he stayed with the Omega....

and that's the time Vegas learned to know about the Omega named Pete....Pete is a mystery...

How did Vegas go from hating Pete to loving him? What transpired Pete to take that decision?

Do they get together or someone (cough Vegas' father) made them separate?

There are two parts to this story
1) before Pete gave birth
2) after Pete gave birth( we are gonna get baby Venice)

Warnings: omegaverse, MPREG,nursing, lactation,𝗔𝗺𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗮

(I have been waiting to write about amnesia for so many months, and finally got an idea)

This will be the most angst story I have written till date

Around 30k-40k au.

I am putting this up for commission. DM me on Wattpad if anyone is interested

 DM me on Wattpad if anyone is interested