Chapter 6

Chapter notes:

Here's the moment you all been waiting for🤭

And this chapter contains my first digital fanfic art too

Anyway warnings first:

Molestation, slut shaming, and Attempted rape(won't happen) but there should be warning so)...

Story starts

Tankhun returned from the capital and said everything to porsche….

Porsche is too shocked at the new information….but he still has his apprehensions….

" How could you trust him so easily, Tankhun…?"...

" I could feel it in my bones, porsche, that he is my family…..he got many chances to kill me or to surrender me to the king. But he didn't do it even once….

And think about it Porsche everything will be solved so easily ..

No bloodshed….".....

" I know there's a but coming …" Porsche said as there is some sadness in Tankhun's eyes…..

" Vegas rejected the idea…" ….

" What? Why?...."....

" His mother….he doesn't want anything to be done to Dara because of him …

Vegas still didn't forget how he was punished….he is fearing of his mother's life.

Vegas faced a trauma at such a young age ….it is always difficult to face the one who is the reason for the trauma…you'll always  believe they have the power over you….  I think that's the reason…

Maybe that's why Vegas joined cause he won't be punished by the king…not to relive the trauma again…."....

" This is not good news Tankhun, I thought Vegas would be happy if we can help him. But him rejecting the idea altogether….we need to think something".....

When they were talking someone came with the news…

" King is preparing to announce the alliance of Omega prince Pete with Somchai in a week"....

Porsche and Tankhun looked at each other….

The time shrinks even more now….

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Even Though everyone is decorating the palace,  no one has smile…

There is no liveliness for the upcoming celebration….

It's so sad to see their beloved prince agree to marry some asshole Alpha prince….

They don't understand how the prince rejected so many better one's to choose this Alpha atlast

Pete is living like a dying doll, with no smile….

The day finally came as King Fontos arrived with crown prince Somchai and Beta prince Chaitri….

And Tankhun also Came to the capital to talk to Vegas and he attended the gathering along with the people with a sheer mask on…

He decides he will talk to Vegas one last time to become the King,  otherwise he will accept Vegas' help to dethrone the king first….

He hopes everything will go good…

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Pete is sitting in front of the mirror ,staring into a void….His tears are already dried, he has no hope that someone will save him…