Final Epilogue

Chapter notes

I didn't thought I would write another chapter for Heart break prince, but it is what it is. I swear this is the final one...

Warnings:
mpreg, male lactation, male nursing, feeding , 18+, Angry sex? (I swear it is consensual) ,
sex highlighting male lactation ( I don't know what I am tagging at this point, but bear with me)

Don't be scared of warnings, I swear this chapter is good, more than 8k words...

18+ warning

Let's meet at the End Notes

Story starts

To say Pete enjoyed his pregnancy is an understatement, he thrived in pregnancy...

Ask the king Vegas theerapanyakul, how much his Omega glowed in pregnancy he will tell you ...he couldn't resist kissing his Omega everytime he saw him ...

Pete is shining with that pregnancy glow and Vegas loved him even more...

One day the Queen mother accompanied to his daily evening walk through the garden with Macau following besides him and also chasing a butterfly ....

Pete is walking slowly with one hand on his baby bump...

" Pete, I don't like one thing about you"...Dara said looking at him.

Pete is confused...

" How can you be so calm while being pregnant? Did you know when I was pregnant with Vegas I made his Alpha father drink three lakes of water...."

Pete knows it an idiom for simply torture..

" My mood swings would be haywire, I kicked him once where it hurts"...

Pete widened his eyes and laughed immediately.

" Yeah, I know . I was a menace...but why are you so calm? You always accept everything Vegas says. You won't even try to overthrow his words . I never saw you getting angry with him..

Are you still feeling guilty, that's why you don't want to create any problems?"...

Pete smiled .." No, it's because your son fulfils every wish of mine even before I say it out loud .

He brought strawberries for me from Fontos kingdom again and again , and my chambers are always filled with flowers . He knows I crave flower scent

He gave me permission to practise sword Fighting if I want, which I want to do after giving birth...

He takes care of me, he comes to me at every single inconvenience of mine

He feels what I feel Ma, remember he is wearing my mark.. he attends to me before I voice my concern

He knows what I like , what I don't...

.he is not even giving a chance for me to get angry Ma "....

Dara felt satisfied, she just wants Pete and Vegas to be happy

💙🖤💙🖤💙

At night, Pete feels his feet are hurting from all the walk in the garden...

Vegas, the king himself sat the end of the bed ,took Pete's legs into his lap...He asked about Pete's day and heard everything and started to go on about his day while massaging his legs...

Pete slept automatically hearing his Alpha's voice ...

Didn't he say Vegas knows everything?

💙🖤💙🖤💙