Chapter 8

Chapter notes

This is the official final chapter of the series, there is still an epilogue. Don't worry.

Drum rol...

You are invited to the wedding of Vegas theerapanyakul of Siam Kingdom and Omega prince Pete...🤭

There is an 18+ warning 🔞, I give you this symbol at the starting and ending, it not too much..

But pls be aware

So, let's dive into the story

Story starts

" I want to marry you , Pete"....

Everyone is shocked including Pete..

no one expected this …

They were waiting for Vegas to say it's just a joke but Vegas is serious….

Chan and Tankhun know Vegas hates Pete… it's not a secret in the Palace …and Porsche could guess from the stories that Vegas loathed Pete…..

Then ,why does Vegas want to marry Pete now?....

That means Vegas wants revenge on Pete…..

Councilmen are the first ones to come out of the shock…

" Majesty, a suggestion from my side ... .It will be better if you marry a better Omega prince or princess….

That way our kingdom will have powerful matrimonial arrangements with neighbouring kingdoms…."....

Pete wanted to scoff…

" Yes, your majesty ….that'll be prestigious to you….and we already got many proposals from neighbouring kingdoms. " Another one added

Porsche scoffed at these morons….they lick the ass of person who sits on the throne….

How quickly did they turn on Pete? 

Now they don't give any importance to Prince Pete, before they wanted him to give the heir…. Now, that it's not required they don't even treat him with respect….

Chan had spoken from the other side…He won't let anyone take advantage of Pete at least from now on at least to his strength….

" May I suggest something to your majesty?"...

Vegas nodded …

" Omegas always have a right to say yes or no in whom they want to marry …

I think it's better to give some time to Prince Pete to reveal his answer…and we should respect his decision if he says No.."...

" He is not Prince now" one council member corrected…..And continued immediately

" What I meant to say is ,yes ,He was once a Prince your majesty…..but not now , and I don't think you need to marry him. He became an ordinary Omega ."...

Pete knows everyone treats him like this, he is just used to it at this point. He wants to be an ordinary Omega all his life, but now he doesn't want that….

because it's Vegas on the other side and Vegas is King now….

Now he is not a prince now, he lost the chance now to love Vegas?….

Tankhun is scared too. He knows Pete is a good human and Vegas doesn't like Pete…

" I agree with General Chan , your majesty…. You told your opinion, and I think Pete should have the right to tell his opinion….