Chapter Two

"What?" Sam looked shocked. I buried my face into the pillow next to me as I let tears escape my eyes. "Felicity, repeat that again." Sam shook my body that was pale from the feeling of his husky and deep voice. I ran upstairs, tears ripping down my cheeks.

"Wait! Felicity!" Sam ran after me. I barged into my room and locked the door. more tears dripped down my cheeks as I slid down the door and sat down with my back towards it.

Sam POV

I ran upstairs and watched Felicity shut the door in my face. I sat down and leaned my back against the door praying that she would open up to me. After a few minutes of not getting anywhere where she would open the door, I called her name.

"Felicity... You have to come out sometime." I tapped my fingers on he door lightly. I heard her slight chuckle on the other side.

"Sam, I'm scared." She spoke, barely audible.

"Don't be scared. I'll be right here with you through all of this. But I need you to say what you told me again." I spoke more confidently. She went silent. 30 seconds later, I saw a slip of folded paper pop out from underneath the door.

I unfolded the not and it read: "im pregnant."

"You're serious?" I asked trying to contain my excitement.

"Mhm." I heard her mumbling voice break and I stood up. I walked down the hall and into the bathroom and grabbed one of her bobby pins.

Walking back to he door, I jiggled the handle and picked the lock. I swung the door open to see her sitting on the ground hugging her knees and weeping. I came around from behind her and picked her up, bridal style and placed her on her bed.

"Felicity, how could I be mad?" I love you, and I'm gonna love our baby. You mean the world to me and I couldn't be more happy." Her eyes went wide and soon a smile broke onto her face. She sat up and ran towards me to embrace me in a hug.

Felicity POV

"You're not upset? Like, at all?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and coiled his hair around my fingers.

"No. I'm really happy you told me." He spoke gently and the smile dropped from my face.

" My parents won't be." I looked down but Sam held my head in place.

"I'll be right there with you telling them. I will not leave you at all throughout this period in our lives." He scanned my eyes and a smile appeared on his face.

"Sam, I'm only 18, I've got my whole life ahead of me. I'm not sure I'm ready for this." I worried and he wiped away the stray tears.

"I'm only 19. We've both gotten ourselves into this, and we will come out of this together." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Sam." I leaned my head against his chest and he smoothed my hair.

"Of course, Princess." My cheeks flamed and I walked back downstairs.

I sat back down on the couch and snuggled up to Sam as A new movie started to play.

"How many weeks along are you?" Sam questioned me.

"I'm not positive, but I think only 2." I trailed off, shoving popcorn in my face.

A few minutes later, I spoke up again. "My first appointment is tomorrow morning at 8:30. Chelsea is coming with me." I thought about how I could possibly be raising a child at 19. I'll be 19 in a few months and Sam will be 20 when I'm 6 months pregnant... Could this baby actually be a good thing?

"Can I come?" Sam's ears perked up at the thought.

"Ya, if you want to." I rubbed my eyes. I started to doze off again and before Sam picked me up and carried me upstairs and laid me down. He tucked me in and before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

I woke up around 6:45, Sam was sleeping next to me. I poked him on his nose and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." I smiled. "I thought you went home yesterday."

"I was planning on it, but it was midnight and I walked up to kiss you goodbye but you wouldn't stop shaking. I got scared and stayed with you all night. Ever since I laid down next to you, you stopped shaking and I didn't want to risk anything." He kissed my temples as I gave him a hug.

"We've got to get ready, Chelsea will be here at 8:00." I sprung out of bed and looked into my closet. It was then that I realized that I was wearing one of Sam's old shirts he gave to me. It still smelled like him. After getting ready, Sam was up and already showered. He changed clothes and we all got in the car to go to my appointment.

***

A/N: Y'all I am so sorry, it has been very chaotic. There was a bit of a family emergency this weekend so I didn't get a chance to update like I planned but I still love you guys and please don't lose hope. Next week is the last week of school and then it'll be on a regular schedule. I love y'all for supporting me!!!! ~Reegie