Chapter Six

*About a month or so later*

I looked at the alarm clock. 7:02. I lazily walked over to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with cool water and set it on my forehead. My first trimester was almost over and I was growing out of morning sickness. I no longer needed to have cups near me to spit and people actually notice my bump. It looked so small yet so large for only being 3 months pregnant. I caressed my belly. I don't know what I'm going to do when you guys pop up... I leaned my head back and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Sam walked in.

"Nothing?" He popped his eyebrow.

"Nope." I smiled and he looked relieved.

"Glad to hear you don't wake up throwing up." He helped me up off the ground.

"But I still wake up nauseous." I looked at him and he just said, "Yeah well you still aren't physically throwing up. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Nope, not today. I'm cooking for you today. You do enough for me and I can't thank you enough but let me return the favor once in a while." I carefully made my way down the stairs. "You spoil me too much." I kissed his cheek. He blushed violently and I chuckled.

"French toast, eggs, and bacon?" He popped his eyebrow at me and I simply said, "It'll be done soon."

I walked into the kitchen and picked up a frying pan. I opened the fridge to grab the eggs and the milk. I set the eggs on the counter and reaching for the milk. I made French toast and while cleaning the kitchen from all the splattered bacon grease, I took a break to drink some water. I found that I get extremely thirsty throughout the day and so I always have a large water bottle around me.

SAM POV

I was sitting on the couch enjoying the amazing breakfast that Felicity made when all of a sudden, I heard a gasp and glass shattering. I hopped up immediately to see what happened.

FELICITY POV

"Lis are you alright???" Sam's panicked eyes searched through me and I looked at him with shock.

"What happened??" I saw my sister come down from the stairwell rubbing her eyes. I was clutching my belly and I had my other hand grabbing onto the kitchen countertop when Sam came over to my side quickly.

"CHELS CALL 911!" Sam shouted from the kitchen when he saw how tightly my hands were holding onto the counter.

"NO DON'T!" Breaking my silent streak with a loud cry. "I'm fine." My hand relaxed and I saw Sam reach his hand out to me. I took it willingly and stepped away from the glass and Sam sat me down at the island. Chelsea had rushed down the stairs and was right along by my side.

"Lissie, you've got to tell me what is wrong." My sister clutched my hand.

"I felt...." I paused. This feeling was so unnatural to me that I didn't know how to describe it. It wasn't pain, but it wasn't pleasant either. It felt like a soft jab to the side but internally. "One of them kicked..." My words lingered on my lips for a half second before I touched my side. "There it is again." I pressed slightly and I felt a poke back near my ribs and my face broke out into a smile and tears.

"What?" Sam's voice was excited with anticipation and relief. "Can I feel??" His hands gently caressed my tummy and I moved my hands to where I felt them kick.

"Here." I took his hand and glided it to the spot I last felt them kick and a few seconds passed before they gave 2 more playful jolts.
"I feel it..." Sam's eyes met mine and they gleamed in happiness. His smile was contagious and I felt one creep into my face.

"Let me feel." Chelsea put both her hands on me and felt her way around. "Yep... There it is!" Her happy and cheerful smile brightened up her face and she let out a small giggle. "I can't wait to meet them." She looked at me. The house phone rang. "I got it." Chelsea walked to the living room and picked the call. Sam sat down in the chair next to me.

"I'm glad you're alright." Sam pecked my cheek and I smiled.

"I'll be back in a minute." I stood up from my chair and began to walk upstairs. I grabbed my phone off of my dresser in the living room and grabbed my glasses from the bathroom before walking back down the steps. I sat down again and launched my Instagram.

"Sam." I said and he turned around quickly. I snapped the picture of him and me together which caught him off guard. I captioned the photo, "Just felt the first kick from our babies... Can't wait for them to be here!! #blessed" I posted it and instantly it got liked by hundreds.

Sam got his phone and took a picture of my belly. He captioned it, "14 weeks now and so proud to have this woman be the mother to my children... I love you @LissieSprings506 now and forever." He posted it. I stood up and gave him a big hug after reading what he tweeted.

"I love you so much Sam..." My short arms wrapped around his neck and his arms hung loosely on my hips.

"I love you more." His fingers drew circles on my cheeks and combed through my hair and we embraced each other in a passionate kiss. He trailed kisses down my neck which tickled and made me giggle.

"Get a room..." my sister mumbled under her breath giving me a smirk as she walked up the stairs and popped her eyebrows at me. I simply rolled my eyes and Sam and I eventually made our way to the couch where we continued to watch spongebob and play on the Xbox to our hearts content.

***

A/N: Again, keeping the a/n short becuz it's late and I'm tired. Sorry for the filler chapter but I still haven't found my computer charger which bugs the crap outta me because I hate typing on my phone. I'll update again soon. Love ya. xoxo ~Reegs