Chapter Four

(Sorry guys, this chapter does get a little dark and depressing but I promise you everything is fine :D)

I woke up around 10 am, Sam's arm was draped over me and the long day began.
I ran downstairs after throwing on one of his old shirts and started cooking bacon and eggs in the kitchen. My parents were in the office and Chelsea had to go to her yoga class so we had the house to ourselves.

The bacon was sizzling in the pan and I turned over to the toaster to put bread in and I felt a pair of arms come up behind me and wrap around my waist.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled and buried his head in my hair that was draping down my back. He then picked me up and ran me over to the couch were he set me down and spoke. "Stay here, I'll finish breakfast."

"No Sam you know how much I love to cook," I said standing up but he just put a finger to his lips and walked into the kitchen.

"You need rest," he looked at me before handing me my plate and sitting on the couch next to me."You can still cook that bun in the oven for the next 9 months." He smirked at me and kissed my cheek.

After eating, I went upstairs to take a shower. I got out and blow dried my hair before loosely curling my ends and I threw on my favorite strapless teal dress over my navy blue and white bikini.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked me when I walked down the stairs.

"I'm going to the pier with Onikka before she leaves." I spoke up grabbing an Arizona from the fridge.

"Wait a minute." I sat down and Sam skipped the steps upstairs. I texted Onikka to meet me at the pier at 1:15 when I saw Sam run down the stairs in a v-neck shirt and swim shorts.

"Now we can go." He said smiling before picking up my beach tote and helping me into the car. He started the car and we drove to the pier.

I got out of the car, the cool sea breeze radiating off of my skin. My sunglasses and hat were shading me from sunlight well and we walked down to where Onikka was waving. I had let everything go last night but the feelings welled up again when she hugged Sam first. "Good to see you." Her voice was muffled and drawn out.

He chuckled a little bit before pulling away.
"Hey." She hugged me briefly and we walked over to the beach.

I laid out my beach towel and took off my dress before laying down and soaking up some sun. Sam was already waist deep in the water after setting up the large umbrella and Onikka made her way out to the shoreline after laying out her beach towel. I sat back and tanned for about fifteen minutes before deciding I wanted to go into the water.

I took of my hat and stood up. I took off my sunglasses to look out on the water to see the man whose child I'm carrying kissing my best friend in the middle of the ocean.

Onikka POV

It was finally my time to be with the guy I've liked since I was 10. God, he looked so perfect standing there with the beads of water glistening on his back. His hair was spiky from the water and sand in it. I bit my lip to calm my heart.

I know it probably is wrong but who knows?
Maybe he is just staying with her because she is pregnant.
Maybe she isn't even pregnant at all and just made up that line to keep him away from me!!
She's known how long I've liked him! UGH!

I can't stand to think of Felicity being pregnant with the man of my dreams. He started walking over toward me in the water.

"Hey Onikka, will you help me out?" He looked over at Felicity.

"Yes, anything for you." I blushed violently and nodded sheepishly. His caramel brown eyes looked at me and a huge grin came over his face.

"Okay, so I'm going to go and grab Felicity and pick her up and throw her in the water. Then I want you to tickle her feet with the seaweed." He said excitedly. "But come here." He said and I walked closer to him. "Closer." We were no more than 6 inches away from each other and he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "We can't look suspicious." He pulled away and I smiled brightly before suddenly all my feelings boiled over and I reached my hands around his neck and kissed him dead on the lips. I shut my eyes and just lived in the few seconds I had before Sam pulled away quickly and started sprinting toward the shore.