Chapter Five

I sighed, mentally and physically exhausted.

"You okay?" Sam glanced at me briefly before returning his eyes to the road.

"Yeah, just tired." I spit into the cup that Sam kept in his car for me. "Can we go by the store?" I looked at him and he turned into the Target parking lot. He helped me out of the car and we walked into target hand in hand.

"What do you need?" Sam looked at me curiously as I led him down the vitamin isle. 

"Take a guess." I pointed up at the sign that said what was down the isle and he smirked before realizing what I needed.

A  wave of dizziness came over me and I almost collapsed. My head started pounding and the man that was standing in the same isle looked at me funny before going to the next isle over.

"Are you alright?" Sam steadied me and I blinked rapidly.

"He has been drinking..." I whispered to Sam quietly and clenched my numb fingers quickly.

"How can you tell?" He looked at the man cautiously.

"I can smell it..." I grabbed the vitamins off the shelf before darting out of the isle.

Sam followed me. "Sweetheart, be careful." He grabbed my hand and guided me to checkout where I began to feel better.

We drove to my house, and I instantly crashed on the couch.

"Sam, will you bring me a glass full of ice?" I began to pant.

"Yeah," he called from the kitchen. We turned on Netflix and watched Orange Is The New Black Until it was around 6. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Chinese." I smiled and he used his phone to order. 15 minutes later, we got a knock on the door and the Chinese man gave us our food.

Sam brought me my fried rice, chopsticks, soy sauce, and my egg rolls. I took a few bites of rice before taking a bite of an egg roll and spit it back out into the trash next to the couch.

"Something wrong with the egg rolls?" He looked at me, shoving his face full of Lo Mein.

"They don't taste right." I wiped my mouth out with a napkin. "Here, you try it."

He took the egg roll from my hand and took a large bite. "What do you mean? They taste fine." He took another bite.

"Awe god dang it," I sighed. "I guess I can't eat egg rolls while pregnant." I ate more fried rice.

"You also can't eat sushi." He ate the egg roll.

I totally forgot about sushi. "GOD DANG IT!" I pretended to weep and buried into Sam and we finished eating and watching Netflix before we eventually went upstairs and to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and moved my head away from Sam's chest in order to sprint towards the bathroom. I threw up and put a cold towel on my forehead. It was 6 am.

I sat there for 15 minutes before finally being relieved of my nausea. I walked out into the hallway to hear my sister crying softly in her room. I walked over and knocked lightly.

"Chelsea, you alright?" I held my ear up to the door and she went silent.

Her door suddenly cracked open and she peeked around the door. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I'm always up around this time. Did you honestly forget I'm pregnant?" I chuckled slightly and my expression changed again when her hooded eyes looked down. "Back to the question." I asserted.

"I'm fine." She tried to close the door but I put my toe in the way.

"Don't give me that, I'm a girl too. I know what "I'm fine." really means. Open the door please sis." My heart became like jelly when I saw her mascara stained cheeks.

"Scott cheated on me." Her head sank and I caught her from falling.

"I'm sorry..." I couldn't relate with her since I had only had 2 boyfriends, one being Sam, and I dumped the first one.

"With Jamie..." I heard her mumble.

"What?"I stood back in astonishment.

"Yeah," Her voice broke and I stood up.

"Chelsea, don't be sad, I don't even know why you stayed with him, you've had Hartman wrapped around your finger this whole time." I looked at her.

"Wait, THE Jason Tyler Hartman?" My sister began to breathe heavily.

"Here, he wanted me to give this to you. He gave it to me about a month ago but you were with Scott and I didn't want to make you feel bad." I handed her a slip of paper. She mumbled the number a little before jumping up and wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing me half to death.

"Thank you thank you THANK YOU!" She squealed.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't squeeze me too tight!" I rubbed my belly slightly when she backed up. "If you haven't noticed, I'm a little pregnant." I giggled. "Don't want your niblings crushed do you?" I laughed.

"What? Niblings? Lissie, are.... are you having more than 1?" Her eyes widened.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you," I chuckled. "Sam and I went to my appointment yesterday and turns out we've got 2 little ones on the way." I looked at her with gleaming eyes.

"And we couldn't be happier." Sam came up behind me and kissed my cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and our hands fit together around my tummy and I smiled.

"Awe you guys are ADORBS!" She smiled. "Thanks again Lissie, you're a lifesaver." She looked at me before relaxing back into her bed.

"What's on the agenda today?" Sam looked at me and I smiled.

"I wanted to have lunch with just you at 1." I walked downstairs and opened up the fridge and pulled out my favorite raspberry brownie yogurt.

"Where?" Sam pulled out an Arizona.

"Fratello's, the little Italian place off of Quebec and Club Point." I walked back upstairs and sat on my bed. Sam followed me up and we both relaxed.

~A few hours later~

I got up from my bed and got out my swimsuit.

"Beach?" Sam glanced up from his phone.

I nodded and Sam changed into swim shorts. We went to the beach for 2 hours before coming home and getting ready to go to lunch.

Sam drove us to Fratello's and we got a table.

"So, why a special lunch date?" Sam questioned looking at the menu.

"No reason in particular, I just realize we won't be able to do this as often once these two pop up. It'll be here before we know it." I smiled and looked at the menu.

We finished our lunch and went to the mall with Chelsea and Jason before we went home and to sleep.

***

A/N: See? I told you guys I suffer from chronic procrastination! I do sincerely apologize tho for not updating sooner, but I promise, this book will get really good soon :D. Anyway, leaving things on a positive note, please drop and favorite if you enjoyed this chappie and I love you all so much! Bye! ~Reegan