Chapter 14

It's the last night of the heat, Aang finally came to his senses after the rest of the heat week is the absolute worse. Most of the heat the avatar was out of it. His mind hazed and dazed, presenting himself to be breed. Body full of bites and bruises, hurt and sore, exhausted and hungry. Zuko were doing his best not to completely gave in to his Alpha instinct and manage to avoid knotting the Omega, he have to thank the training and the horrible herbs drink he have of course but mostly thank to his uncle words that still lingering in the back of his mind. "You're nothing like him, you never were and never will be"

Cuddled up, he let the Omega sleep and rest under his arms. Wafting the calm scent to soothing the last wave of his heat, gently caressing his tattooed bald head. Smiles across his face, happiness surround his heart. No matter how many times the airbender moaned out his name, he still couldn't believe this isn't a dream and wish this moment would never end. As Zuko enjoying his moment, Aang squirming under his arms trying to adjust his position to be closer to the older firebender's neck. He subconsciously planted kiss on the monk's head, as if it's natural thing to do.

"How is your feeling?, I'm sorry it's stupid question and don't kow why I asked" both giggles.

"I'm feeling good, too good in fact. But my whole body throbbing and sore" with hooded eyes the monk look up to him.

"I'm sorry, I really did tried to be gentle"

"Don't worry about that, Li Hua said I will get used to it" Zuko frown and tiredly sighs.

"Either way, it's can't be use as excuses"

"Zuko, we were in heated moments. Of course it should be use as excuses and even after all of that you manage to keep the control" he smiles assuring "You should be proud of yourself" hugging him tightly.

"Thank you, for trusting me"

"No, thank you. It was so miserable, hurt and painful. I don't know how you went through the rut by yourself" he grimace as he said the last sentences, Zuko smiles somehow feeling his pride were boosted.

"Well, I have burned scars" they chuckles "Would you like something to drink" the fire lord inquired, lean down to kiss the monk forehead.

"Yes, please. And can you get me some lycheenuts too?" the avatar raspy answered, slowly he let go of Aang and step down from the bed.

"Alright, anything else you want?" Aang just shakes his head, Zuko then out the bedroom to find no one in the sitting area so he heading to the door but it's locked. He look about to find a big strand of rope on the corner of the room, he found one then pull it hard enough. And not even a second later the door were unlocked, a guard enter. He bow soon he meet eyes with the fire lord.

"Yes, my lord. Is there anything you need?" says the guard.

"Please, get the maids and tell then that the avatar want something to drink" he pause for a moment "And a big bowl of lycheenuts" he added almost forget about the fruit order.

"Yes, my lord. Is there anything else?" the guard inquired, Zuko for a moment think about something but he refrain about it.

"No, just that please" he simply responded, the guard nodding understand then turn on his heals and out the door. Zuko get back to the bedroom and cuddle up with Aang again. And after a while the maids come with the order, they knock on the bedroom door and quietly inform them about it. The fire lord groaning as he have to let go of Aang again, the monk just giggling at him. He then took the large tray from a maid and back to the bed. Set it in front of him in the middle of the bed, Aang happily take the drink and stuffing his mouth with the fruits. They enjoying the rest of the night peacefully at last.