Chapter 30

As the wedding only a week away, the palace and the Capital Nation were hectic. Its a wedding of the century, people don't want to missed to be part of the history. The history will write it on the earth, fire, air and water. And to according the traditions of Air Nomad as Aang's requested as such seven days of meditation, seven days the groom and bride were forbid to meet each other, seven days of feast and party and among other things. So, as today the start of seven days traditions. Aang had move from palace to White Lotus Headquarter in Capital Nation. His friends arrived two days ago and had divided by two, Katara and Toph stays with Aang then Sokka stays with Zuko. Even the member of White Lotus had divided too, King Bumi has agreed to walk Aang down the altar and a few others helping Advisor Iroh.

For two days, Aang tried to meditated but he couldn't sit too long without hurting his back. No matter how soft the seat were, five minutes into meditation his whole body scream with pain. He tried to laid down, even standing up, none of it works. This is why he doesn't wanted to get married while pregnant, he couldn't do his spiritual journey before the wedding. So, he's in bad mood, and hormones adds more to his problems. He tossed the table that has various wedding stuffs as he gave up with meditating, it's startled everybody in the room except for Toph. She lean back on the wall with her arms crossed really unbothered by the tantrum from the monk, she even think it was funny but doesn't want to laugh to agitated him more. She learned that the hormonal pregnant avatar so hard to deal, she learned it in hard and ugly ways. So she better not get caught in his complicated webs of moods, not again at least.

"Come on, Aang. Don't be like that!!" shouted Katara and the maids immediately gathering the clattering stuff.

"I don't want to get married!!" he yelled back sobbing and walking away from everybody as fast as his bump can provide.

"Aang, where are you going?!!" but the avatar getting far, the waterbender master sighed as his shadow disappear from the room "Its just two days and he already had meltdown, I'm going to knock the sense out of Zuko if I see him" she said annoyed and Toph just giggles, of course it have to be Katara dealing with him "Laugh all you want, Toph. I wish you don't step on his toe"

"Maybe we should just call fire lord Zuko" Li Hua suggested.

"What?!, no. Its only going to make him irritate, just call King Bumi. Let him talk to Aang, he probably has different approach on this matter" she ordered as she neatly gathering the clatters. The head maid immediately get up then in a split second out the room to find the king and after searching almost the whole headquarter she finally found him in his chamber. He was busy measuring his royal robes for the wedding with a bunch of tailors and seamstress.

"Pardon me, King Bumi" startled them.

"Ah, Li?. What is it?" asked King Bumi.

"Avatar Aang....."

"What happen with him?" he frown expectedly.

"He had meltdown a moment ago and he said that he don't want to get married" the king gasps and without care that he still in his undergarment, bare chest goes out the door. Running through the corridors to find the pregnant monks who happen just enjoying himself at the garden under the tree with big bowl of lycheenuts and soured cucumber with Momo of course. Both Li Hua and King Bumi halt a few distant at the exit, observing the state of Aang for afar and by the look of him. Obviously the avatar currently just enjoying his time with his animal companion, there's no any indications of meltdown.

"He doesn't look like had meltdown" Bumi confused, the maid just grinning awkwardly "Aang?!, what are you doing here?!" he shouted and the monk turn his head to meet King Bumi's eyes.

"What is it look like?!" he sarcastically asked, the king and his maid walked up to him.

"My sweet avatar" Bumi says calmly and get down to level with Aang "Li said you had meltdown a moment ago, what happened?" gently caressing his cheek, wiping off some of the fruit stain.