Theogeny

Episode starts with Grif continuing to run the course through a rocky cave while a massive hail of various gunfire pelts along the course trying to hit him. He screams in panic and pain as he runs. He then reaches a point in the course where the gunfire stops and he is faced with a crusher. He times its movements so he can get past.

GRIF: Okay so Slam. One. Two. Slam. One. Two. Slam.

The crusher pauses, then breaks the pattern and continually slams the floor. Grif jumps around the crusher using a nearby rock platform. After bypassing the crusher he reaches the end of the course. Prestwood stands on top of a rock pillar watching.

PRESTWOOD: Mate, blunder of a run.

Prestwood ground pounds the floor next to Grif, sending him flying off the cliff. Grif grabs the ledge of the cliff with one hand to save himself.

PRESTWOOD: Nice score on the Labyrinth's leaderboard. What should I put as your initials?

GRIF: My last request... is that it be: A... S... S.

Suddenly, Prestwood is punted off the cliff by an offscreen figure.

PRESTWOOD: (voice fading) Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt...!

GRIF: What?! How?!

Grif looks up and sees Donut and Will approach the cliff edge.

DONUT: I heard you needed to beat a guy off, and I came right away!

WILL: Dued you ruined the moment.

Donut helps Grif back up from the cliff. After doing so, their surroundings disappear and reform back to the labyrinth on the edge of a black hole. Doc is next to Donut.

GRIF: Fuck! What is happening?!

A time portal opens with Chrovos on the other side.

CHROVOS: You were about to kill yourself.

GRIF: I was?! Wait, are you on our side now?

CHROVOS: You may want to hurry and stop your friends from dying, I don't know what side I'm on.

GRIF: Whoa, dying?! Where's Kai?

DOC: Sister's going through the same thing you were-

Grif immediately runs off.

DOC: -Gr-Gr-Grif wait!

DONUT: He's got the right idea. Doc, lets split up. We'll hit different parts of the Labyrinth and rendezvous later.

DOC: Okay, okay, I can do this, I can do this, I-can-DO-this! Right, Donut?

Doc looks to where Donut was only to see him gone.

CHROVOS: O'Malley, you're needed.

DOC: It's "Doc".

CHROVOS: Exactly. Allow "O'Malley" out.

Doc stands in silence thinking for a moment before turning around and leaving. He arrives in a hub area of sorts with multiple corridors. Doc moves down to the next one and enters it, after a brief flash of white light, Doc and Will finds themselves in Washington's nightmare behind the Unitards' lines. Doc emits a brief panicked gasp before transitioning into O'Malley's laughter.

O'MALLEY: Enough...! Let's show these fools what true evil really is...!

DOC: I'm not letting you out!