One

While reading this listen to your favorite Brent faiyaz song, if you ain't got one listen to poisoned.

Onika Tanya.

"Onika don't smile, smiling is for the weak and you can get wrinkles all over your face." My mom spoke as we walked up the stairs to the 'Knowles' house, they were throwing a ball for all the big mafia, assassins, king pins, you name it. Everyone here is dangerous and has some type of hatred and/or envy for each other.

I looked around the house seeing the big and pretty chandelier but then my mom nudged me.

"Stop looking around, act like you got some sense before I show out." She gritted.

"Hello Mrs. Maraj, hello Onika." Mr. Knowles shook our hand, he was one of the biggest mafia leaders and also bestfriend's with my dad or just business partners.

"Say hello Onika."

"Hello sir, you have a lovely home." I spoke in a manner, that's the trick, be respectful and they'll love you...especially the men.

"You taught her well Mrs. Maraj, may I show you around before we step foot into the ball?" Mr. Knowles asked my mother and she nodded taking my hand, it wasn't a genuine hold, it felt forced and cold, like usual.

"Yooo Onika!" An unknown man yelled over the burner phone, the fact I've been working with him for years but never met him is crazy to me.

Yeah, I ran away without a plan to get money which should've been my first priority but I was stupid so I did what I knew how to do...kill for money.

"What nigga?" I sighed looking around.

"I got another job fa ya, you ready fa this one? Issa hard job so I called yo ass 'cause you know how ta get shit done round hea." His accent was thick as fuck, sometimes I gotta take a minute to realize what he just said.

"What I gotta do?"

"Assassinate honey."

"Who?"

"You don't need to know who, I'll send you the coordinates of whea they business is happening, don't take ya precious time gettin' there 'cause honey won't be alone fa too long." I was confused as fuck but whatever I guess.

"Alright." I hung up and waited for the text to send through, when it did I wrote it down on my wrist before getting in my black hellcat.

I put the coordinates in the google maps and followed the directions, of course this killing shit was going on in NewYork.

I parked in the parking garage and reached in the back grabbing my gun, placing the silencer on it and then grabbed my special knife, I have a weird obsession with knifes or swords, I've got a whole collection of them.

I got out the car and put my gloves on, they not about to catch me.

After I finished what I needed to do I went into the building this so called honey was and went towards the noise that was sounding off throughout the building.

I made it to a room where the noise was coming from and I had a huge scent of honey hit my nose.

"Why do you smell like that?" I asked Beyoncé.