Fourteen

Twinnnn!! Where have you beeeeen?!

Beyoncé Giselle.

"You sure about this, honeybee?" Gaga asked me and I nodded. I was second guessing but there's no time for that shit right now.

"I know it's last minute, but-"

"Yeah, shoot anyone who tries to harm that child or that beautiful lady of yours." Gaga bit her lip.

"Just 'cause we on FaceTime don't mean I can't whoop yo ass." I pointed and she just rolled her eyes.

"Why can't miss assassin protect herself?" Gaga raised her eyebrow. "Actually never mind, as long as I'm getting paid I don't have shit to ask. I'll be there."

"Beyoncé!" Onika called for me, I hung up on Gaga going to tend to Nicki.

_ _

"What the fuck!" I yelled at Gaga. She sat there laughing with tears in her eyes.

"Whew! That was a laugh! I did exactly what you told me to do. I don't do refunds, boo." She shrugged looking at her nails.

"You shot her sister!"

"And her sister had a knife to her neck! I had a clean shot too, but she won't die if you get her to the hospital quick enough. I didn't hit a major vein or nothing." She shrugged again picking at her nails. "You should go back inside to your wife, honeybee." She smirked before walking off. I ran back inside seeing Ming getting taken away on a stretcher. I heard loud sobs so I followed them.

I moved through the bodies seeing the pool of blood on the ground, I was quick to wrap my arms around Onika and hold her.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, CHRISTOPHER!" I yelled throwing a chair straight at him.

"Yeah! Answer the question or we gone fuckkk you uppp!" Robyn bounced around smiling. "I did good, right?" She looked at me. I glared at her before looking back at Brent.

"C'mon, princess. Talk to mommy." I went to his level. He continued to shake with tears running down his face.

"I-I don't know an-ything!" He stuttered and I nodded.

"Robyn give me the knife." I held my hand out and she started giggling before handing it to me.

"Ahh! I love this. I never got to do this stuff with you since I'm behind the computer and everything-"

"Shut up." I gritted.

"Oh...okay."

"Okay, either you tell me something or your face is getting cut off." I ran the back of the knife around his face and he started screaming. "What are you screaming for? No one's here to save you." I stepped back looking around.

"Please! Let me go!" He tried kicking but he looked like a fish since he was hung upside down.

"Tell me what you know, Brent."

"Okay! C-Carol cut me off the minute they got Onika, but before t-that they talked about killing you! I put it on my fucking mom that's all I know!" He cried. "I-I knew about the whole alliance too."