Seven

Listen to anxiety by Megan.

Onika Tanya

"Why does Beyoncé have so many heels?" I picked up a pair sliding them on, I was bored and Beyoncé was in a meeting with the big 'dons' I hate that word so much, don my ass

I called her earlier and she was ranting about some girl named Farrah trying to embarrass her and these other two, I wasn't listening to her at all 'cause I ain't really care.

I walked out the closet showing my piccolo and she smiled clapping, she doesn't talk much but when she does it's so cute, I'm trying to have fun with her since Beyoncé is taking her tomorrow.

"You like it?" I asked and she nodded before placing her hands back in her lap, I done got attached to this child that isn't mine, I feel so bad for her, she keeps asking where her parents are and I don't have the guts to tell her they're dead because of Beyoncé.

I've tried learning sign language for her but I knew I would learn it for nothing, I learned the alphabet and how to spell her name, I might cry the day she has to leave, she's my bestfriend.

She started to whine and pull at her ear before pulling off the hearing aid throwing it on the ground.

"Why'd you do that piccolo?" I asked picking it up, forgetting she couldn't hear me so I gave it back to her, she shook her head pointing at her ear.

I spelled out hurt in sign language and she nodded. "Loud." She attempted to say, I looked at her hearing aid turning it down before putting it back on there.

"Is that better?" I asked and she nodded, I was about to say something but then I started getting a FaceTime call from Beyoncé. "What?" She didn't say anything and I swear I saw her driving fast as fuck, she looked angry too, not my business though.

I folded my lips back, looking to the side and awkwardly waited for her to say something, I ain't wanna piss her off even more than she already is so I just stayed quiet.

"Onika call Megan."

"For what?" I furrowed my eyebrows, before I knew it Beyoncés phone flew and I heard a loud crash, the phone moved one last time showing me a clear view of Beyoncé with shards of glass in her skin, blood leaking from several places on her body, and the door was basically stabbing her in the chest. "Beyoncé?!" I screamed causing sincere to jump and start whining.

What the fuck?

I was quick to hang up the phone and call Megan, "Hello?"

"Beyoncé just got into a car crash." I spoke shakily, oh my shit, this is happening out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"Beyoncé told me to call you and- please just go to her!"

"Okay, just calm down Onika. I'll call you right back, alright?"